Today’s project features the Hello Ladybug Bundle in the Stampin’ Up! Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog. The bundle includes the Hello Ladybug Photopolymer Stamp Set and a coordinating Ladybug Builder Punch. The punch enables you to quickly create projects. Did you know in folklore ladybugs are a sign of good luck? So, when a ladybug lands on you luck is coming your way! Another fact about ladybugs – the little beetles come in a variety of colors, not just red. Ladybugs can be orange, pink, yellow, white, and even black. Though I have only seen red ladybugs, knowing there are colorful varieties in nature made it fun when creating today’s card project. Of course, the great thing is you can select your favorite Stampin’ Up! colors and create your own unique ladybugs!
- Hello Ladybug Bundle (#157699)
- Real Red Cardstock (#102482): base 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 4-1/4” and 5-1/2”; strip 7/8” x 3-3/4”
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper (#155426): 4” x 4” (Host Offering)
- Basic White Cardstock (#159276): 3-3/4” x 3-3/4”; ¾” x 3-3/4” for sentiment plus scrap pieces for stamping ladybug wings and small ladybug
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (#132708)
- Classic Stampin’ Pads in the following colors:
- Real Red (#147084)
- Daffodil Delight (#147094)
- Pumpkin Pie (#147086)
- Polished Pink (#155712)
- Balmy Blue (#147105)
- Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack (#152466)
- Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#158130)
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive (#110755)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (##104430)
- Create a book fold card base by folding along score lines on the card base. Use adhesive to seal the panel between the 4-1/4” score and the 5-1/2” score.
- Add designer series paper panel to the card front panel.
- Using Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad, randomly stamp flowers onto the Basic White cardstock 3-3/4” square panel. NOTE: Stamp off once onto a scrap paper and then stamp two times onto the Basic White before reinking the stamp.
- Randomly stamp the large ladybug body onto the card using black ink. Attach to the card.
- Stamp the wings and cut using the coordinating Ladybug Builder punch. Attach wings to the ladybugs on the card front.
- Select sentiment and stamp onto strip of Basic White cardstock. Attach to the Real Red cardstock strip and then to the card front (refer to photo for placement).
- Next, stamp the small ladybug and “fussy cut”. Add to the sentiment panel using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish by embellishing with ribbon along the side of the left panel and adding Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28, 2022. Don’t miss out on earning FREE exclusive products when you place your qualifying order of $50 or more. Other perks happening during Sale-A-Bration includes earning more FREE product when you host a party or place an order in excess of $300. The FREE product is in addition to the rewards you normally earn. And if you decide to join and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration, you will receive two FREE stamp sets in addition to the products you select for your Starter Kit.
Contact me for details!
FEBRUARY KIT TO-GO
“All About Tulips”
Fee: $20 (includes shipping)
last day to order the kit is Friday, February 18, 2022
- Remember kits do not include the stamp set or stamped images.
- You can purchase the Flowering Tulips Bundle ($52 + tax/shipping) and receive the class for FREE plus you’ll earn a Sale-A-Bration offering. Place your order here and please use the following HOST CODE at checkout AXEDRJUG: Flowering Tulips Bundle.
- To-Go Kits will mail on February 28, 2022.
- Assembly video link will be provided on March 1, 2022
- Email me at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com to register and receive info on submitting payment.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!
The current host code is: AXEDRJUG (good until March 5, 2022). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
This fun Whimsy & Wonder Merry Christmas card features the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper. Even the packages used for embellishing the front are cut from the gorgeous designer series paper. The non-traditional colors in the paper helps to create a fun, cheerful holiday card. Of course, ask my granddaughter and she’ll tell you that yes, pink is a Christmas color. She actually has a pink Christmas tree for her bedroom! So naturally, it is a must that I use the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper. Below are photos of the card one with a Polished Pink border and one with a white border. You’ll have to watch the assembly video to learn the details:)
- Basic White Thick cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″ for form card base. Scrap piece to stamp and fussy cut the Merry Christmas sentiment.
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper: Snowflake Design layer 5-1/2″ x 4″; fussy cut 4 presents from the designer paper to use on the card front.
- 1-1/2″ x 4″ strip of Polished Pink In-Color Shimmer Vellum – Cut the strip using the long, narrow die from the Seasonal Labels Dies. Attach to the front of the Snowflake Designer Series Paper and snip the overhanging edge before attaching to the card base (I forgot to do this in the assembly video!)
- Add a Wonderful Snowflake Embellishment over the shimmer vellum, then layer the presents, adding the top present with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Merry Christmas using Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad and fussy cut around the greeting. Note: select your favorite Merry Christmas font (I used the Christmas to Remember & the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Sets) Attach the greeting using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Don’t forget to embellish the envelope flap with the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper. It adds the finishing touch! Be sure to register to follow my posts, I’ll be sharing a Whimsy & Wonder gift tag soon.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting,
The current host code is: ZWWEXW79 (good until December 3, 2021). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Looking for a fun, whimsical bundle?! Look no more – the Snailed It Suite provides lots of playful, whimsical fun. Today’s Happy Mail card uses the Snailed It Bundle. The bundle includes the Snailed It Stamp Set and coordinating Snail Dies. And using with the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper makes it easy to create a bright, cheerful card. Best of all, the Snail Dies coordinate with some of the images in the designer series paper. See the snail on the Happy Mail card? It’s cut from the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper with a coordinating die. Easy -peasy! Stamp the envelope with Happy Mail enclosed and the card is set to mail. This card definitely is #simple stamping!
Create the card base using Daffodil Delight cardstock (8-1/2″ x 11″, score and fold at 4-1/4″). Attach a 4″ x 5-1/4″ layer of the Bermuda Bay designer series paper from the Snail Mail DSP pack onto the card base. Cut a 1″ x 4″ strip of the mini hearts designer series paper and attach to the card – referring to photo for placement. Using the Snail Dies, cut the following: a large snail from the designer series paper; one large and two small mushrooms from a scrap of Real Red cardstock, the inside note from a scrap of Basic White cardstock and the envelope from a 3″ x 3″ square of Daffodil Delight cardstock.
Stamp “hello” onto the Basic White note using Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad and embellish with the Resin Hearts. Fold the envelope flaps leaving the top flap open. Glue Dots hold the flaps closed. Slide the note into the envelope, attach with glue dots to secure and use Stampin’ Seal+ to add to the card front. Finish the card by adding mushrooms to the card front and layering the large snail using Stampin’ Dimensionals. And don’t forget – stamp Happy Mail enclosed onto the envelope using Real Red Classic Ink Pad.
Youngsters and young at heart will enjoy receiving Happy Mail!
It’s time to Sale-A-Brate!!! What is that you ask? Sale-A-Bration is one of our biggest promotions of the year. During Sale-A-Bration you can earn FREE products with qualifying purchases. The FREE products are in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Click here to Shop With Me and view the online Sale-A-Bration brochure under the Sales and Specials tab.
As an added bonus – if you JOIN and become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive a free stack of our Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with your Starter Kit! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family and becoming a member of my Playtime with Paper group.
Sale-A-Bration is ongoing until February 28, 2021.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. And for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
The host code for February is: WJG4ZYAK. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.