This fun Whimsy & Wonder Merry Christmas card features the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper. Even the packages used for embellishing the front are cut from the gorgeous designer series paper. The non-traditional colors in the paper helps to create a fun, cheerful holiday card. Of course, ask my granddaughter and she’ll tell you that yes, pink is a Christmas color. She actually has a pink Christmas tree for her bedroom! So naturally, it is a must that I use the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper. Below are photos of the card one with a Polished Pink border and one with a white border. You’ll have to watch the assembly video to learn the details:)
- Basic White Thick cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″ for form card base. Scrap piece to stamp and fussy cut the Merry Christmas sentiment.
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper: Snowflake Design layer 5-1/2″ x 4″; fussy cut 4 presents from the designer paper to use on the card front.
- 1-1/2″ x 4″ strip of Polished Pink In-Color Shimmer Vellum – Cut the strip using the long, narrow die from the Seasonal Labels Dies. Attach to the front of the Snowflake Designer Series Paper and snip the overhanging edge before attaching to the card base (I forgot to do this in the assembly video!)
- Add a Wonderful Snowflake Embellishment over the shimmer vellum, then layer the presents, adding the top present with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Merry Christmas using Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad and fussy cut around the greeting. Note: select your favorite Merry Christmas font (I used the Christmas to Remember & the Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Sets) Attach the greeting using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Don’t forget to embellish the envelope flap with the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper. It adds the finishing touch! Be sure to register to follow my posts, I’ll be sharing a Whimsy & Wonder gift tag soon.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting,
The current host code is: ZWWEXW79 (good until December 3, 2021). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.