Windmill Side Panel Step Card
This week, I am sharing another card from the recent All About Tulips Class. It’s a Windmill Side Panel Step card. This is a fun card to make and though it looks complicated, it’s not. The only stamping is the sentiment. The remainder of design elements include the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper and die cuts! You’ll find all the components for the windmill in the Windmill Fields Dies. After prepping the materials, the assembly only takes a few minutes so it’s one of those projects where you can plan to make card multiples. Just cut the extra pieces and have everything ready to assemble at once. You’ll find the assembly video for the Windmill Side Panel Step Card and the project material dimensions below.
Project Materials & Dimensions:
- Windmill Fields Dies (#157683)
- Tulips Dies – optional (#157677)
- Evening Evergreen (#155574) 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 3″, 6″ & 7-1/4″ for card base; for the cross panel: 3″ x 8-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper (#157670): 5″ x 2-3/4″, 1″ x 5-1/4″, coordinating piece 4″ x 2-3/4″
- Basic White Cardstock (#159276) 5-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ and a scrap piece for cutting sentiment circle
- Mango Melody Cardstock – optional (#146989) 6″ x 1-1/4″ (cut 2)
- Early Espresso Cardstock (#119686): 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Soft Suede Cardstock (#115318): 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (#120953): 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad (#155576)
- Biggest Wish Stamp Set (#155052)
- Round & Square Brads (#155570)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Die Cutting Machine (#149653) or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Die Machine (#150673 – a 20% savings during March, 2022)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
- Bone Folder (#102300)
I hope you have fun creating this windmill and tulip inspired card. The Simple Suite Stampers are featuring Heart & Home Product Suite this month so in my next post, I’ll be sharing a project using the suite. Plus, I’ll have details on how you can get this month’s tutorials. Be sure to subscribe to receive my posts so you won’t miss out on the latest project ideas!
The Savings in Bloom Promotion offers 20% savings on the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles. Click here to see items in the promotion.
The Waves of the Ocean promotion is ongoing until May 2, 2022.
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
Explore artistic expression with the Waves of the Ocean Collection.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!
The current host code is: YGBNKCVM (good until April 5, 2022). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.