It was time for me to use the Flowering Tulips Bundle so for the recent card class, the theme was All About Tulips. What a fun bundle! And the Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper provides a beautiful backdrop for a variety of card designs. The designer series paper is almost too pretty to cover! For this birthday card, the Flowering Tulips Bundle along with the designer paper creates a beautiful, cheerful card. The Tulips Dies create flowers with dimension for a perfect focal point. You can find the list of materials and an assembly video below on how to create the card, as well as, assemble the tulips.
Project Materials & Dimensions:
- Flowering Tulips Bundle (#157678)
- Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper (#157684): 5-1/4″ x 4″ for layer and 2″ x 3-1/2″ for cutting tulips using Tulip Dies
- Poppy Parade Cardstock (#119793): 4-1/4″ x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party Cardstock (#122924): layering piece 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Basic White Cardstock: (#159276) 3″ x 4-1/4″ for die cut layer, 4″ x 5-1/4″ for card interior
- Pear Pizzazz: (# 131201) 3″ x 3-1/2″ (die cut 2 small and l large leave plus 2 thin stems)
- Classic Stampin’ Pads: Poppy Parade (#147050) & Pear Pizzazz (#147104)
- Pool Party Sheer Ribbon (#152462)
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies (#151690)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
- Mini Glue Dots (#103683)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Die Cutting Machine (#149653) or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Die Machine (#150673 – a 20% savings during March, 2022)
- Bone Folder (#102300)
Be sure to register to receive my posts…I have more cards from the All About Tulips class to share!
The Savings in Bloom Promotion offers 20% savings on the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles. Click here to see items in the promotion.
The Waves of the Ocean promotion is ongoing until May 2, 2022.
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
Explore artistic expression with the Waves of the Ocean Collection.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
The current host code is: YGBNKCVM (good until April 5, 2022). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.