Keeping with this week’s gift tag theme for Christmas in July, I am featuring Snowman Gift Tags. A recent purchase of snowman notepads became the inspiration for the snowman gift tags. Since I’ll be “giving a little something” to folks throughout the holiday season, it’s only appropriate to make the presentation special. Right?! Even better, the notepads fit perfectly into the Ombre Gift Bags. And with coordinating snowman gift tags, the “little something” is ready to present later this year. The Snowman Season Stamp Set and the Tailor Made Tags Dies in the 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog are perfect for making the gift tags. Best of all, the tags are quick and easy to make!
Snowman Gift Card Project Materials:
- Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Basic White Thick Cardstock (4″ x 2-1/2″ for each tag)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stampin’ Blends:
- Pumpkin Pie (light)
- Highland Heather (both light & dark)
- Pool Party (light)
- Soft Succulent Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set (#156362; available for ordering on August 3, 2021)
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration, FREE with $50 order starting August 3, 2021)
Reminders & Other Announcements
Click here to check out the select Designer Series Papers on Sale!
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your orders.
Check back next Wednesday for another Christmas in July project with a video tutorial. Projects will post at noon EST.
Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting…
The current host code is: FB7TWQ63. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Wow! I can’t believe a month has passed and I haven’t updated this blog. Obviously, I’ve been busy but I didn’t realize so much time has passed. The great thing is I have lots of projects to share with you over the next few weeks. So many, that I’ll be adding some additional posts for the next few weeks. One group of projects will feature the Sweet As A Peach Bundle. When I first saw the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, I was immediately drawn to the Sweet As A Peach bundle and the coordinating You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper. So today, I am sharing a project from the May card class featuring the bundle.
- Create a card base using Basic White Thick cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold).
- Cut the following from the You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5-1/2″ x 4″ and a coordinating piece 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″.
- Attach the larger piece of the DSP of the front of the card base using your favorite adhesive.
- Next, cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock (2-7/8″ x 4-1/4″). Center and mount the coordinating DSP to the Calypso Coral cardstock. Wrap a strip of the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon around the piece (refer to card photo – note: we’ll tie bow and add it after attaching the sentiment). Use a strong adhesive to add the layered piece to the card front.
- On a 2-1/4″ square of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Calypso Coral Classic Ink Pad. Note: I found it easiest to stamp the largest part of the sentiment first and then to add the “you’re as” smaller stamp sentiment last. After stamping, cut the label shape using the Tasteful Labels Dies (or your favorite die shape).
- Stamp the small leaves using Pear Pizzazz on each side of the sentiment leaving room for adding the Loose Flower Flourishes embellishments. Add the embellishments using glue dots.
- Add to the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Complete the card by tying a bow using the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon and attaching the bow using glue dots.
Look for a variety of other projects featuring this bundle!
JUST A REMINDER…
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! Enjoy your weekend…
The current host code is: BRA2WKZ2. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Since March is full of birthdays for many family members, it has kept me busy creating birthday cards. One of my sister’s is the lucky recipient of the Fine Art Floral birthday card. If you’ve not seen the products in the Fine Arts Floral Collection, you must check it out. The Fine Arts Floral Designer Series Paper is gorgeous! There are a variety of patterns to select from but I especially was drawn to the pattern on the card below. It’s beautiful on it’s own but I knew on a Navy cardstock base highlighted with the Gilded Leafing, it would be even more gorgeous. This was my first use of the Gilded Leafing and I love how it creates an elegant card, especially when combined with the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.
Fine Art Floral Birthday Card:
- Card base: Night of Navy cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″.
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″ plus a scrap piece for the sentiment pieces.
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper: 3 strips at 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- For the first step, apply Gilded Leafing along the edge of the Very Vanilla (5-1/4″ x 4″). To ensure there is enough gilding, make sure it creates at least a 1/4″ border around all side edges of the card. TIP: Use Tear & Tape since it’s the width needed.
- After gilding along the outer edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock, add the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper panels spacing evenly.
- Next, add the Gilded Leafing to cover the Very Vanilla cardstock between the panels. Again, use Tear & Tape and then apply the gilded leafing. To attach layer to the Night of Navy card base, use Stampin’ Seal+.
- For the sentiment, stamp using Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Use Layering Circles Die to cut circle to fit within the Gold Hoop Embellishment. Attach to the gold hoop and add to the card front using Stampin’ Seal+. Embellish around the sentiment with Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.
- For the flower embellishment, use the small flower stamps from the Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set. Stamp the flower body using Petal Pink and the inner petals with Merry Merlot. Cut using the coordinating Floral Gallery Dies. Stamp the leaves using Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad onto a scrap of Old Olive cardstock. Trim as needed to fit behind flower when attaching to the sentiment piece. Attach flower and leaves using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With Dark Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends, color a piece of Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon. Then, tie into a bow (if desired, add strips of Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim and Petal Pink Ribbon when forming tail of bow). Add the bow to the base of the flower on the card using glue dots.
Be sure to check out the products in the Fine Art Floral Suite Collection and order your favorite items. But definitely, add the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper and the Gilded Leafing to a “must have” order list.
JUST A FEW REMINDERS…
MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe here to receive the March kit. Remember, the last day to order is March 10 so don’t delay, supplies may be limited near the end of the promotion.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
The host code for March is: AS74UVX2. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Have you ever purchased a stamp set and then wondered what type card design you were going to make once you received it? Well, that is the case with today’s stamp set, Enjoy The Moment. So what did I do? I selected a couple of the stamps and decided to play. No plan in mind but just to stamp. Several colors were selected and then I just started stamping on various papers. Guess what happened? A few ideas came to mind. So I’m sharing two simple cards using the Enjoy The Moment stamp set.
- For the “a little note” card on the left, a card base is created using Early Espresso cardstock. Follow with a layer of Crumb Cake cardstock. To the Crumb Cake layer, add a piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Stamp the image onto a strip of Crumb Cake cardstock (1-3/4″ x 5″) using Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad. Stamp the sentiment below the image. To add a touch of sparkle, color the pods using clear Wink of Stella (unfortunately, it doesn’t show in photo) Attach the strip to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Complete the card by adding a double Linen Thread bow.
- Now, for a super simple card! Create a card base using Soft Suede cardstock. Create background by randomly stamping the dual seed pods onto the cardstock using Soft Suede Classic Ink. Next, use the “seed” stamp to add seeds on the card base. Stamp the sentiment and the dual seed pods onto a 3″ x 3″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut using the 2nd largest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Tie a piece of the Vanilla Open-Weave Ribbon (from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack) around the card front and tie into a bow. Add the sentiment label next to the bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Both of these cards are simple to make which are perfect for highlighting the Enjoy The Moment Stamp Set. Other ideas came to mind when making these cards so look for more projects soon highlighting this stamp set.
It’s time to Sale-A-Brate!!! What is that you ask? Sale-A-Bration is one of our biggest promotions of the year. During Sale-A-Bration you can earn FREE products with qualifying purchases. The FREE products are in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Click here to Shop With Me and view the online Sale-A-Bration brochure under the Sales and Specials tab.
As an added bonus – if you JOIN and become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive a free stack of our Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with your Starter Kit! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
Sale-A-Bration is ongoing until February 28, 2021.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. And for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
The current host code is: Z7RKF3MX. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Set your alarm to rise & shine early tomorrow morning! The Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza begins!!! Tomorrow, November 24, Stampin’ Up! is offering a 10% discount on select items in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. It’s important to note that this sale is for one day only – tomorrow!
Most of the items in the catalog are available but there are a few exceptions. Click here 24 hr Sale Exclusions_List_US for the list of exceptions.
This is a great time to stock on essentials – ink & paper. Plus, embellishments and ribbon! It’s also a great time to also check your gift-giving list: kits
make great gifts! (the Gorgeous Posies Card Kit is my favorite)
Bundles are also included – so an added discount on bundles!
Or – give yourself a gift!
Purchase the Starter Kit
during the sale and you’ll get the 10% off in addition to your 20% Demonstrator Discount that day – for a total discount of 30% on products selected!!!
To make the sale even better, I am offering the following:
Spend $50: receive Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Spend $75: also receive Pearl Basic Jewels
Spend $100: also receive Stampin’ Dimensionals
Spend $125: also receive Stampin’ Seal
When you spend $150 – you’ll receive Host Rewards from Stampin’ Up!
Note: to receive the my special offering, when placing your order online through my store, you must use the hostess code CJSBNX7Z . (no exceptions)
How to order:
use hostess code: CJSBNX7Z. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes).
Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Shop & place your order early in the day!
if you email me to place your order, please do so before 8:00 p.m. EST – the earlier you order, the better!
Check out just a few of the items on my list:
It’s a great time to refresh my Stampin’ Blends that have had lots of use for holiday projects!
Be sure to not miss out on this special – it ends at 11:50 P.M. (MST) on November 24th!
Happy shopping and of course, happy crafting!
For the past few weeks, I’ve been sharing a variety of Christmas card designs. This Poinsettia Petals Christmas card is one of my favorite designs. To cut the flowers petals, the Poinsettia Dies cut the Red Velvet Paper Pack creating a gorgeous poinsettia flower. For an elegant card base, the Wonder of the Season Memories & More cards with matching envelopes work perfectly. For added elegance, the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper and the Beaded Pearls embellishment are used. And for extra glam, the sentiment is heat embossed using Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Below the photo, you’ll find tips for creating the card along with a list of project materials.
- Poinsettia Petals Bundle
- Wonder of the Season Memories & More Cards with Envelopes
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper (3” x 4”)
- Red Velvet Paper Pack
- Garden Green Cardstock & Garden Green Classic Ink Pad
- Silver Foil Sheet
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Versamark Pad
- Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Beaded Pearls
- 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Adhesive Sheets (3” x 4”)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Glue Dots
- Paper Snips
- Sponge Dauber
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Heat Tool
- Using the Poinsettia Dies, cut the following:
- from the Red Velvet Paper Pack
- one large poinsettia layer
- one medium poinsettia layer
- one small poinsettia layer
- from Garden Green cardstock
- from Silver Foil Sheet
- Attach the 3″ x 4″ adhesive sheet to the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper. Then, attach to the card base front being sure to center inside the red frame on the card. (TIP: use adhesive sheets with vellum style paper to attach without the adhesive showing)
- Assemble and layer the poinsettia (large, medium, small flower) using glue dots and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the layers. TIP: place the mini dimensionals under the layers of poinsettia petals for added dimension to the flower.
- Use the Garden Green Classic Ink Pad to sponge edges of leaves..
- Attach leaves and silver fronds behind the poinsettia using glue dots.
- Tuck strips of Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon behind the leaves & fronds with glue dots.
- Use mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the flower to the left side of card front atop the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper.
- Stamp sentiment using Versamark onto Whisper White cardstock, top with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set. Let cool slightly, then trim the paper around the sentiment using paper snips. Attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You’ll definitely see more creations from me using the Red Velvet Paper Pack! Cutting the velvet paper with embossing style dies creates added dimension. I hope you’ll give it a try.
Curvy Celebrations is underway! The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle is now available for you to order. Click here to view the products available.
Beary Comforting Paper Pumpkin Kit – Available for ordering through December 10. Detail and ordering – click here.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for your orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order Project Materials at the bottom of the post or click here to visit my Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting…
The current host code is: CJSBNX7Z. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.