Are you a plant lover? I am but unfortunately I do not have a “green thumb”. Thankful my husband keeps our houseplants alive! But Stampin’ Up! offers me the chance to create plants that don’t need watering or the right amount of light to survive (LOL). This week, I have a fun fold card featuring the Plentiful Plants Bundle. It also features the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper which coordinates with the stamp bundle. What’s great is the Perfect Plants Dies from the bundle will cut some of the images found in the designer series paper. This is especially helpful when you need to create a card quickly. As you’ll notice on the stamped envelope below, the plant and pot have shading. Thanks to the Plentiful Plants Stamp Set containing Distinktive stamps which create beautiful shaded images.
The materials, measurements and assembly details are located below the card photo.
Materials for the Plentiful Plants Fun Fold Card:
- Plentiful Plants Bundle (#155688)
- Card base: Gray Granite Cardstock – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″; score at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock – 5″ x 3-3/4″ & 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper (2 coordinating pieces) – 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ & 4″ x 2-1/2″; cut 3 plants and 3 pots from a sheet of the designer series paper using the coordinating dies (alternately, stamp and die cut desired plants/pots)
- Basic White Cardstock for interior: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic White Envelope
- Cinnamon Cider Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Die Cutting Machine
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
- Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
And a huge Thank You to fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, Sharon Armstrong, for sharing the dimensions for this style of fun fold card.
Paper Pumpkin – Peaceful Christmas is now available for order.
Picture a peaceful Christmas with the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! With shimmering silver now, heartwarming holiday wishes, and seasonal shades of ravishing red and gorgeous green, you’ll be supplied with what you need to whip up a sparking winter scene. Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
Order your Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin kit here
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
The current host code is: WK99NESD. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.