Wow! I can’t believe a month has passed and I haven’t updated this blog. Obviously, I’ve been busy but I didn’t realize so much time has passed. The great thing is I have lots of projects to share with you over the next few weeks. So many, that I’ll be adding some additional posts for the next few weeks. One group of projects will feature the Sweet As A Peach Bundle. When I first saw the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog, I was immediately drawn to the Sweet As A Peach bundle and the coordinating You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper. So today, I am sharing a project from the May card class featuring the bundle.
- Create a card base using Basic White Thick cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold).
- Cut the following from the You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5-1/2″ x 4″ and a coordinating piece 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″.
- Attach the larger piece of the DSP of the front of the card base using your favorite adhesive.
- Next, cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock (2-7/8″ x 4-1/4″). Center and mount the coordinating DSP to the Calypso Coral cardstock. Wrap a strip of the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon around the piece (refer to card photo – note: we’ll tie bow and add it after attaching the sentiment). Use a strong adhesive to add the layered piece to the card front.
- On a 2-1/4″ square of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using Calypso Coral Classic Ink Pad. Note: I found it easiest to stamp the largest part of the sentiment first and then to add the “you’re as” smaller stamp sentiment last. After stamping, cut the label shape using the Tasteful Labels Dies (or your favorite die shape).
- Stamp the small leaves using Pear Pizzazz on each side of the sentiment leaving room for adding the Loose Flower Flourishes embellishments. Add the embellishments using glue dots.
- Add to the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Complete the card by tying a bow using the Pale Papaya Open Weave Ribbon and attaching the bow using glue dots.
Look for a variety of other projects featuring this bundle!
Updated to add an Assembly Video:
JUST A REMINDER…
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! Enjoy your weekend…
The current host code is: BRA2WKZ2. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.