It’s time for the November 3-D Blog Hop! We were formerly the 3-D Tutorial Blog Hop but decided to make the transition to a 3-D Blog Hop. This enables us to offer you 3-D project and instructions directly on our blogs each month. This month we are featuring 3-D Christmas projects for you. So be sure to “hop along” to see the creative projects designed for you to use this holiday season!
One of my favorite small gifts each season are the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers. Of course, this year the hand sanitizers are a necessity! I enjoy creating unique packaging for the hand sanitizers when presenting to friends and family. A small inexpensive gift becomes special when specially wrapped. Today’s packaging features the Snowflake Flake Wishes bundle.
- Balmy Blue cardstock:
- Base: 1-3/4″ x 10″ score at 4-1/2″ and 5-1/2″
- Band: 1″ x 6″ score at 1/2″, 2-1/4″, 3-1/4″ and 5″
- Silver Foil: 2 pcs – 2″ x 2″ for snowflakes
- Balmy Blue Gimmer Paper: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ & 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ for snowflakes
- Whisper White cardstock: 2″ x 2″ & 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ for snowflakes; 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ for sentiment
- So Many Snowflakes Dies
- Winter Snow Embossing Folder
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Banners Pick A Punch
- Curvy Christmas Stamp Set
- Misty Moonlight Classic Ink Pad
- Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon: 6″
- Blue Adhesive Backed Gems
To create holder base:
- First, punch the top and bottom of the 10″ strip of the Balmy Blue with the Scalloped Tag Topper.
- Then, texture emboss using the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. Note: slide each side of the holder strip into the embossing folder up to the score line on each side. To seal the top, match the scalloped edges and close with glue dots.
- Now, wrap the band around the holder and seal the overlapping piece with a strong adhesive (Tear & Tape, Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive or Stampin’ Seal+). TIP: do not attach the band to the holder base but use it to slide up/down to insert or remove the hand sanitizer.
Embellishing Hand Sanitizer Holder
- Cut the snowflakes using the mid-sized and smallest snowflake dies. For my snowflakes, I cut the following: two Silver Foil using the same medium sized snowflake die; Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper: one using the 2nd largest snowflake die & one using the smallest snowflake die and from Whisper White cardstock: one small snowflake and one medium snowflake. Create the snowflakes by layering the pieces and attaching each with glue dots. To complete each snowflake, add a Blue Adhesive Backed Gem to the center. Notice, you will have one snowflake that is slightly larger than the other. Below is a photo of the dies used:
- Using Misty Moonlight Classic Ink Pad, stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White strip. Then, create the banner end using the Banners Pick A Punch.
- Wrap the Silver Metallic ribbon around the holder band and adhere. TIP: place the seam on the front of the band so you can cover it with a snowflake.
- Add the largest snowflake with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional placing it over the seam where the ribbon overlaps.
- With glue dots, add the sentiment banner to the top of the holder.
- Finish by adding the remaining snowflake to the top of the holder beside the sentiment using a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. Insert the sanitizer into the holder.
See how easy it is to make the hand sanitizer holders?
Remember, you can create a holders for a variety of occasions just by using different embossing folders and dies.
Curvy Celebrations has started! The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle is now available for you to order. Click here to view the products available.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for your orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order Project Materials at the bottom of the post or click here to visit my Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Now to start “blog hopping” to see other fun holiday themed 3D projects:
The current host code is: CJSBNX7Z. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.