July is almost over and Christmas in July will come to an end. But there are still a few projects to showcase! For this next to the last Christmas in July project, I am featuring a Snowflake Ribbon Tag. Ribbon tags are easy to assemble and make your package beautiful. For this ribbon tag, the So Many Snowflakes Dies are being used to create the focal point for the ribbon tag. Five different ribbons in assorted widths and styles are used to create interest. A list of the materials used and a video tutorial for assembly are located below. And last but not least, the dimensions for the gift box and a link to a gift box making video are included at the end of the ribbon tag information.
Snowflake Ribbon Tag Project Materials:
- So Many Snowflakes Dies
- Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set
- Christmas to Remember Stamp Set (#156300, available for order on August 3, 2021)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends (dark)
- Ribbons – cut 2 of each size noted:
- *Metallic Mesh Ribbon (cut 6″ length)
- Cherry Cobbler & Gold Ribbon (cut 5″ length) [#156312, available for order on August 3, 2021]
- Fine Art Gold (cut 5″ length)
- Flowers for Every Season – white ribbon (cut 5″ length)
- Black & White Gingham Ribbon (cut 4 length) [#156485, available for order on August 3, 2021]
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper [#156844, available for order on August 3, 2021]
- *Be Dazzling Designer Series Paper [#156629, FREE Sale-A-Bration option available on August 3, 2021]
- Basic White (scrap for snowflake)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (scrap for snowflake and piece for circle base on back)
- Shimmery White: 3/4″ x 4-1/2″ (for sentiment tag)
- Banners Pick A Punch
- Layering Circles Dies
- Wonderful Gems (#153536, returning favorite available for order on August 3, 2021)
- Baker’s Twine or Linen Thread (to tie ribbons together)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals/Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals/Glue Dots
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
*When cutting these papers and depending upon your die cutting machine, you may need to use a shim to ensure the product is cut properly.
You can use many different die cut shapes to use as your focal point. So, look through your dies and be creative!
Gift Box Information:
- Final Box Dimensions are: 5-1/2″ x 4″ x 1/2″
- Box Lid – Peaceful Prints: cut 6-1/4″ x 5″ and score on all sides 1/2″ (#156628, FREE Sale-A-Braton product available on August 3, 2021)
- Box Bottom – Basic Black Cardstock: cut 6-1/4″ x 5″ and then trim a smidge (1/16″) from 2 adjoining sides (Details on box creation can be found here: How To Make Your Own Custom Box.
Reminders & Other Announcements
Click here to check out the select Designer Series Papers on Sale! Don’t delay, the sale ends on August 2.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your orders.
Check back later this week for the final Christmas in July project with a video tutorial. Projects will post around noon EST.
The current host code is: FB7TWQ63. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.