Today’s card is a Bouquet of Love card that’s perfect to present to the one you love for a special occasion such as Valentine’s Day or an anniversary. Plus by changing the sentiment you can use it for another occasion. To create the card, the Love and Happiness Bundle is used. The bundle includes the Love & Happiness Stamp Set along with the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder. The stamp set contains wonderful sentiments to use for a variety of occasions. Remember hybrid embossing folders include dies so you can cut and emboss your project at the same time. The embossing folder and coordinating dies combine to create a simple but elegant card.
- Love & Happiness Bundle (#157642)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (#120953) card base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ score & fold at 4-1/4″; 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel for embossing
- Real Red Cardstock (#102482): 3-1/4″ x 3 – 1/4″ for large heart; scraps for die cutting small flowers
- Basic White Cardstock (#159276): 1″ x 3-1/2″ for sentiment; 5-1/4″ x 4″ for card interior
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock (#146990) scrap to die cut leaves
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (#132708)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (#144220)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
- Mini Glue Dots (#103683)
- With die cutting machine, use the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder and the large heart die to emboss and cut the 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel of Crumb Cake cardstock. Add the panel to the Crumb Cake Card Base using dimensionals.
- To cut and emboss the large heart, place the Real Red cardstock over the center heart in the embossing folder with the large heart die. Use adhesive to attach to the card base inserting into the heart opening of the embossed layer.
- Stamp sentiment onto Basic White cardstock and cut with the coordinating die. Attach to the card overlapping the heart.
- Die cut three flowers/leave sets and attach to card highlighting the sentiment.
- Complete card front by embellishing the center of each flower with a small rhinestones.
Three reasons to Sale-a-Brate!!! Contact me for details!
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!
The current host code is: 7AKTABVS (good until February 1, 2022). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Happy Valentine’s Day! Today, I am sharing Valentine surprises that I received this week.
The first surprise is a beautiful card! A dear friend, Jamie, sent a Valentine card combining the Sale-a-Bration Little Ladybug with the Heartfelt Bundle. The recent coordination product release features the Ladybug Dies so she was able to cut the ladybug easily. Look closely at the card. After stamping and coloring the flower, she texture embossed using the Subtles Embossing Folder. Just the simple use of the embossing folder changes the entire card appearance. Plus touches of Wink of Stella adds a little extra shimmer. Below is a closer look…
And now for some treat holders…
Playtime with Paper team member, Linda cut Designer Series Paper using the Mini Curvy Keepsake Dies. Notice the embellishment on the treat holder. She cut Real Red cardstock with the Stitched Be Mine Dies and then cut a stitched Valentine for the sentiment using the same dies. And to go with the sentiment she made a honey bee embellishment using Shrinky Dink Plastic. The Honey Bee Bundle provides the honey bee stamp and the Detailed Bee Dies. Simply stamp the bee onto the Shrinky Dink, cut with dies and shrink using heat. So cute! and great to remember when wanting to make different embellishments.
Mary Pat, another Playtime with Paper team member, also made a treat holder. Utilizing the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, she was able to create a pocket the perfect size for nesting a Ghiradelli Chocolate Square. Real Red cardstock is cut with one of the larger dies. Two designs of the From My Heart Designer Series Paper are also cut. One piece to use as the wrap to create the pocket and one cut with a slightly smaller die to layer on the Real Red cardstock label. For embellishing the front of the pocket, the Heart Doily is layered with a heart cut in the From My Heart Designer Series Paper using the Heart Punch.
Receiving the Valentine Surprises was unexpected but greatly appreciated!
Just a reminder…
Sale-a-bration continues until March 31, 2020. With qualifying purchases of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you can order FREE product. Check out the Sale-a-Bration brochure under the Catalog link.
Thanks for stopping by! Check back again soon for another project idea. I’ll be featuring another Tropical Oasis project on Wednesday!
Welcome to 2020! It’s January, a New Year, and to celebrate we have a fantastic New offer for you! It’s the launch of our 3D Tutorial Bundle! Today, we’re celebrating with a blog hop! In addition to the 3D Tutorial Bundle, we’re each sharing a second project created using the same stamp set or bundle that has been used in our Tutorial Bundle Project. The theme for this month is Valentine’s Day.
The projects designed for the 3D tutorial bundle aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, you’ll receive both Imperial and Metric project measurements.
By the way, have you checked out the amazing line up of designers for this round? Yes, they are pretty amazing and talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators!
Time for a Sneak Peek of the projects created for the month of January:
If you want to see the full projects and receive the tutorials for each, you will need to get the 3D Tutorial Bundle.
It was so much fun creating with the Honey Bee Bundle that I decided to create a quick and easy note card to use for Valentine’s Day. I am in love with the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper! It is a Sale-a-bration FREE item so you can get it with an order of $50 or more (before taxes & shipping). Check out the card photo below. How cute is the Designer Series Paper?!
Cover the front of a note card with the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper. Then stamp sentiment using Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad onto a strip of Whisper White cardstock. The sentiment is from the Wiggle Worm Stamp Set in the Annual Catalog. Cut the sentiment using the Stitched Rectangles Dies. A piece of Gold Foil Sheet is also cut using the Stitched Rectangles Dies. Attach the Gold Foil stitched rectangle to the card front and layer the sentiment atop the gold foil using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Stamp Happy Valentine’s Day from the Meant to Be Stamp Set to the card interior with the Real Red ink.
To complete the card, add Real Red Basic Rhinestones to each side of the sentiment. With the honey bee from the Honey Bee Stamp set, stamp two bees onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Memento Black ink. Cut the honey bees using the coordinating Honey Bee Dies. Attach one of the honey bees to the card front (refer to photo for placement) and one to the card interior. Tie a knotted bow using a piece of the 3/8″ Real Red Ribbon and attach to sentiment layer using mini glue dots. Also, don’t forget the envelope!
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and January 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase January’s 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice and upon receipt of payment, will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE! (Plus during Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join Stampin’ Up!)
You can place your product orders directly via my online store. Or, you can also order via the links under Project Materials (either the bundle or individual components).
Thank you for stopping by! For the next several weeks, I will be traveling with my husband on a “bucket list” trip. Therefore, I appreciate your patience awaiting my response due to limited internet that we may experience. Follow me on my Facebook page as I’ll being sharing photos of our travels!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for January is 6QHPCCUD. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!