Today’s Christmas in July project offers a sneak peek of the Christmas to Remember Bundle from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog. You’ll be able to order products from the Mini Catalog starting August 3, 2021. (Yes, catalog date is July but due to product and global shipping delays, launch had to be delayed.) The Christmas to Remember bundle is just one of the offerings in the Painted Christmas Suite. This was one of the first bundles on my preorder list. With the array of holiday greetings in the stamp set, I have plenty of greetings for holiday cards. When combined with the coordinating Christmas Pinecone Dies as a background, beautiful holiday cards are easy to create. For my project, the Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper creates the background for layering the die cuts.
Do you want to recreate this beautiful card? If so, you’ll find the list of materials and a video tutorial for assembly below.
Project Materials: (product numbers added for items in the Mini Catalog, all other products are in Annual Catalog)
- Christmas to Remember Bundle (#156806 available on August 3)
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (#156292 available for order on August 3)
- Thick Basic White Cardstock for base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score and fold at 4-1/4″
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″; 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ (for sentiment label)
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Evergreen Classic Ink Pad
- Gold Fine Art Ribbon
- Simply Elegant Trim
- Wonderful Gems (#156289, available for order on August 3)
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Cut & Emboss Die Cutting Machine
Be sure to mark the date of August 3 on your calendar! Ordering from the Mini Catalog begins.
Reminders & Other Announcements
Click here to check out the select Designer Series Papers on Sale!
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your orders.
Check back on Friday for another Christmas in July project with a video tutorial. Projects will post at noon EST.
Oh, don’t forget to leave your comments!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting…