Keeping with this week’s gift tag theme for Christmas in July, I am featuring Snowman Gift Tags. A recent purchase of snowman notepads became the inspiration for the snowman gift tags. Since I’ll be “giving a little something” to folks throughout the holiday season, it’s only appropriate to make the presentation special. Right?! Even better, the notepads fit perfectly into the Ombre Gift Bags. And with coordinating snowman gift tags, the “little something” is ready to present later this year. The Snowman Season Stamp Set and the Tailor Made Tags Dies in the 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog are perfect for making the gift tags. Best of all, the tags are quick and easy to make!
Snowman Gift Card Project Materials:
- Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Basic White Thick Cardstock (4″ x 2-1/2″ for each tag)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stampin’ Blends:
- Pumpkin Pie (light)
- Highland Heather (both light & dark)
- Pool Party (light)
- Soft Succulent Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set (#156362; available for ordering on August 3, 2021)
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration, FREE with $50 order starting August 3, 2021)
Reminders & Other Announcements
Click here to check out the select Designer Series Papers on Sale!
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your orders.
Check back next Wednesday for another Christmas in July project with a video tutorial. Projects will post at noon EST.
Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting…
The current host code is: FB7TWQ63. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Do you like quick and easy gift ideas? I do! When shopping, I am always on the search for items that coordinate with Stampin’ Up! products. Finding products that coordinate make it easy to create embellishments for dressing up an inexpensive gift. One such item I spied recently are the Ghiradelli Snowman Peppermints. The packaging and themed peppermints coordinate perfectly with the Let It Snow Suite in the 2019 Holiday Catalog. The Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Snowman Builder Punch combine with the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit to create a snowman tag for the package. With a few other touches, the embellished Ghiradelli Snowman Peppermints became a quick gift to have on hand for the holidays. Details for creating the tag is below the photo.
How to create the Snowman Tag:
- With the Snowman Builder punch, cut the snowman from the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Create a base for the snowman from Real Red cardstock using the Pretty Label punch.
- Cut a 2-inch strip of the silver white dot paper from the Feels Like Frost DSP. Use Triple Banner Punch on one end of the paper to create the tag. Fold approximately 1-1/2″ over the top of the Ghiradelli Snowman Peppermint bag and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Use the Christmas Layers Dies to cut a piece the connected snowflakes from Sparkle Glimmer Paper. Attach to the Feels Like Frost tag using snail adhesive. TIP: Place Snail adhesive only in the area where the Pretty Label Punch will be placed. The adhesive will be covered so you won’t see it through the snowflakes on the finished tag.
- Stamp the Just for You sentiment from the #Elfie stamp set using Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Use 1″ circle punch to cut the sentiment.
- Referring to photo above for placement, layer the sentiment and the snowman onto the Real Red Pretty Label. The snowman is attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Embellish the snowman using the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit and randomly add Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the label base. Attach to the tag over the glimmer paper snowflakes using Snail adhesive.
- Complete by wrapping Real Red 1/8″ Curly Ribbon around the package twice and tie into a bow.
The Embellished Ghiradelli Snowman Peppermints are now ready for gift giving! Ghiradelli also has small packages of the Snowman Peppermints so you could add just a snowman and sentiment when you want to give someone “just a little something”.
Refer to my previous post if you’re interested in the PDFs for the eight Make ‘n Take projects from the Pack & Play Craft Escape. Here’s the link: https://creativestampingwithmargaret.com/2019/11/pack-play-craft-escape.html
Thanks for stopping by! Check back often as I have more quick and easy ideas for Christmas gift giving.
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for November is JBQQM6VR:. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!