Do you like quick and easy gift ideas? I do! When shopping, I am always on the search for items that coordinate with Stampin’ Up! products. Finding products that coordinate make it easy to create embellishments for dressing up an inexpensive gift. One such item I spied recently are the Ghiradelli Snowman Peppermints. The packaging and themed peppermints coordinate perfectly with the Let It Snow Suite in the 2019 Holiday Catalog. The Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Snowman Builder Punch combine with the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit to create a snowman tag for the package. With a few other touches, the embellished Ghiradelli Snowman Peppermints became a quick gift to have on hand for the holidays. Details for creating the tag is below the photo.
How to create the Snowman Tag:
- With the Snowman Builder punch, cut the snowman from the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Create a base for the snowman from Real Red cardstock using the Pretty Label punch.
- Cut a 2-inch strip of the silver white dot paper from the Feels Like Frost DSP. Use Triple Banner Punch on one end of the paper to create the tag. Fold approximately 1-1/2″ over the top of the Ghiradelli Snowman Peppermint bag and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
- Use the Christmas Layers Dies to cut a piece the connected snowflakes from Sparkle Glimmer Paper. Attach to the Feels Like Frost tag using snail adhesive. TIP: Place Snail adhesive only in the area where the Pretty Label Punch will be placed. The adhesive will be covered so you won’t see it through the snowflakes on the finished tag.
- Stamp the Just for You sentiment from the #Elfie stamp set using Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Use 1″ circle punch to cut the sentiment.
- Referring to photo above for placement, layer the sentiment and the snowman onto the Real Red Pretty Label. The snowman is attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Embellish the snowman using the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit and randomly add Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the label base. Attach to the tag over the glimmer paper snowflakes using Snail adhesive.
- Complete by wrapping Real Red 1/8″ Curly Ribbon around the package twice and tie into a bow.
The Embellished Ghiradelli Snowman Peppermints are now ready for gift giving! Ghiradelli also has small packages of the Snowman Peppermints so you could add just a snowman and sentiment when you want to give someone “just a little something”.
Refer to my previous post if you’re interested in the PDFs for the eight Make ‘n Take projects from the Pack & Play Craft Escape. Here’s the link: https://creativestampingwithmargaret.com/2019/11/pack-play-craft-escape.html
The Host Code for November is JBQQM6VR:. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!