Keeping with this week’s gift tag theme for Christmas in July, I am featuring Snowman Gift Tags. A recent purchase of snowman notepads became the inspiration for the snowman gift tags. Since I’ll be “giving a little something” to folks throughout the holiday season, it’s only appropriate to make the presentation special. Right?! Even better, the notepads fit perfectly into the Ombre Gift Bags. And with coordinating snowman gift tags, the “little something” is ready to present later this year. The Snowman Season Stamp Set and the Tailor Made Tags Dies in the 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog are perfect for making the gift tags. Best of all, the tags are quick and easy to make!
Snowman Gift Card Project Materials:
- Snowman Season Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Tailor Made Tags Dies
- Basic White Thick Cardstock (4″ x 2-1/2″ for each tag)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stampin’ Blends:
- Pumpkin Pie (light)
- Highland Heather (both light & dark)
- Pool Party (light)
- Soft Succulent Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set (#156362; available for ordering on August 3, 2021)
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration, FREE with $50 order starting August 3, 2021)
Reminders & Other Announcements
Click here to check out the select Designer Series Papers on Sale!
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your orders.
Check back next Wednesday for another Christmas in July project with a video tutorial. Projects will post at noon EST.
Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting…
The current host code is: FB7TWQ63. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.
Happy Monday. Hope your week is off to a good beginning. Today I’m sharing the make ‘n take, A Snowman Merry Christmas, from the recent Stamping Bingo. The Snowman Season Bundle along with the coordinating Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper pair beautifully to create the card. The Snowman Season Bundle contains the Snowman Season Stamp Set and the coordinating Snowman Builder Punch. Do you notice the sparkle of the snowman on the card? It’s actually cut from the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper. I just love it when designer series paper contains images that coordinate with a punch or die.
Steps for recreating the Snowman Merry Christmas card:
- Start with a standard card base of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
- Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of the striped paper from the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- With the snowflake stamp from the Snowman Season Stamp Set, randomly stamp snowflakes on the Designer Series Paper using Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Pad. Then, layer onto a 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Real Red cardstock.
- Next, wrap a piece of Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon around lower portion of card and tie a knot.
- Attach to the Coastal Cabana card base with adhesive.
- With the Snowman Builder Punch, cut the glitter snowman from the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper. Notice also that one of the Designer Series Papers has the hat that matches with the punch. Also, punch the hat. Use a scrap of Basic Black cardstock to cut the snowman arms. Assemble the snowman using glue dots and attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut the sentiment and the Coastal Cabana scalloped oval using the Layering Ovals Dies. Adhere the sentiment to the scalloped oval and attach to the card front over the Real Red ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
See how easy it is to make a card with coordinating stamps, punches and paper! Hope you will give it a try. The Snowman Season Bundle and coordinating Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper is great for Christmas. But don’t stop using it at Christmas! It’s also great for Winter Themed cards and crafts.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting…
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for November is JBQQM6VR:. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!