Yes, it’s another of the cards from last month’s card class featuring the Nature’s Harvest Bundle. Today details for the Nature’s Harvest Thank You card is the focus. Just as with the earlier posts featuring projects from the card class, the Nature’s Harvest Bundle and the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper combine to create a beautiful card. So you can recreate the card, project materials and an assembly video is below.
- Nature’s Harvest Bundle
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″, score and fold at 5-1/2″ to create card base
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 pieces of 5-1/4″ x 4″ (layer for base, card interior); scrap for sentiment
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper: 5″x 3-3/4″; bumblebee print piece (2″ x 4″ approx for die cutting)
- Soft Succulent cardstock: piece for die cutting 2 “sheaf” pieces (approx 2″ x 4-1/4″ each)
- Ink: Soft Succulent Classic Ink Pad
- Linen Thread
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or other die cutting machine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Are you interested in the card classes? Card classes are offered via a To-Go Kit. The kit includes precut materials and embellishments for creating the projects. Assembly instructions are provided via video. There is also the option for purchasing the featured stamp set or bundle. You’ll need to supply adhesive(s) and inks. All other materials are included in the kits.
The next To-Go kit features holiday cards, email me (creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com) and put October Card Kit in the subject line for details on the class. Also if you’d like to be added to the mailing list for card classes, let me know via email.
One of the biggest promotions of the year, Sale-a-Bration, has begun. This promotion will run through September 30. Sale-a-bration enables you to earn FREE product for each $50 product purchase. There are some great products available so check out the link to the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
SEPTEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN – HAUNTS & HARVEST
Hay, there! Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest!
Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit—designed in a vivid fall palette—is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent
You can order this month’s Paper Pumpkin by clicking this link.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting,
The September host code is: WK99NESD. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.