The 2019-2020 Annual Catalog launches on June 4. So, I am sharing a peek at the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. The Magnolia Lane Designer Series paper is stunning and is as beautiful as blooming Magnolia trees. I am participating in a designer series paper swap with several other demonstrators. Today’s card is the card prepared for the swap. It features three of the paper’s coordinating designs. Additionally, the sentiment is one of the stamps in the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. Do you notice the magnolia bud by the sentiment? The coordinating Magnolia Memory Dies cut the bud from one of the designer series papers perfectly. Be sure to add this bundle to your Shopping List.
- The card base (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ score & fold at 4-1/4″) and the oval for the sentiment are Petal Pink cardstock.
- Cut a piece of the floral pattern of the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper to 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- For the next layer, cut Mossy Meadow cardstock to a size of 4-1/4″ x 3″.
- The stripe layer of designer series paper is 4″ x 2-3/4″. Attach to the Mossy Meadow cardstock layer.
- Use the Magnolia Memories die to cut a magnolia bud from the designer series paper.
- With the smaller open cut leaf, cut three leaves from Vellum cardstock. Layer the 3 leaves behind the bud as shown in the photo.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut using an oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Layer onto the Petal Pink cardstock oval cut using the Layering Ovals Dies.
- Attach the sentiment piece to the striped designer series paper layer using stampin’ dimensionals.
- Embellish with a bow tied using the Mossy Meadow twine in the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack.
- The final embellishment is a scattering of three Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins in Sahara Sand color.
You will soon be order this beautiful bundle. So mark your calendar for June 4. You can place your order here in my store.