Included in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog from Stampin’ Up! are 3-1/8″ square Acetate Card Boxes. While perfect for holding 3″ x 3″ cards, the boxes are also perfect for using as a small gift box. So for today’s project, I have another Peony Gift Box for you. Yes, I’m loving the Peony Dies and the peony is the perfect size for the acetate box.
Materials for the Peony Gift Box:
- 3-1/8” x 3-1/8” Acetate Card Box
- Square Vellum Doily
- Dies: Peony Dies and Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Cardstocks: Calypso Coral, Basic Black Cardstock (scrap), Granny Apple Green, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White
- Inks: Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad; Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Stamp Set: Many Mates
- Tool: Sponge Dauber
- Embellishments: Elegant Faceted Gems
- Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- When adding the Square Vellum Doily, place the glue dots in an area that will be covered by the sentiment label and the peony.
- Sponge each of the peony layers prior to assembling the peony.
- Slide each layer of the Peony Petals into one another to assemble the peony ensuring that the bottom edges align.
- For added dimension to the peony, add a Stampin’ Dimensional between the layers.
Inside of the Peony Gift Box, I am placing small candies that are going to a friend. Here’s another idea…By changing the sentiment to “Just a Note” and adding 3″ x 3″ cards, another perfect gift is created. What do you plan on adding to your gift box? Let me know in the comments section.
Stampin’ Up! is making it even better to order this month…check out the Bonus Days info below.
Also, the July 3D Tutorial Bundle is still available!
Would you like the July 3D Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the July 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and July 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the July 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!