Happy Holidays! I hope your Christmas or Hannukah celebrations were memorable and shared with those you love. We celebrated Christmas with our sons and their families. We feel blessed and fortunate to have been able to enjoy the holiday with them.
And yes, Christmas has already come but I’m sharing a holiday card (was just too busy with holiday tasks to spend time blogging!). However, I thought you would enjoy the technique on this card. It’s a floating panel card and is easily adapted by changing the papers and sentiment. The floating panel technique makes the card unique. Plus you can use all those strips of paper you’ve been saving!
Below is the list of project materials for this card and a video tutorial highlighting the Floating Frame technique:
- Christmas to Remember Stamp Set
- Seasonal Labels Dies
- Layering Circles Dies (use largest circle die)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock for card base (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score/fold at 4-1/4″)
- Basic White Cardstock: (5-1/4″ x 4″) layering panel; 3″ x 1-3/4″ label
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper: 1/2″ x 4″ strips (2)
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 5/8″ x 4″ (2)
- Real Red Cardstock: 9/16″ x 4″ (2); 3″ x 1-3/4″ for label
- Window Sheet: 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron Cardstock – scrap piece for die cut embellishment
- Festive Pearls
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Seal Adhesive
- Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Keep reading – there’s info on January’s Kit To-Go…
January Class Kit To-Go: Country Floral Lane
We’ll be using the new product suite, Country Floral Lane, from the Jan-April 2023 Mini Catalog to create 4 beautiful cards.
Kits include precut/scored cardstocks, designer series paper, embellishments, ribbons, die/punch cuts and any embossed pieces needed for projects. There are no stamped images or sentiments provided.
Video links will be emailed for instructions on completing the projects.
Option 1: Kit materials plus the Country Bouquet Bundle $50 + $7 shipping (or shipping waived if porch pickup)
Option 2: Kit materials only – $25 includes the shipping
Registration Deadline for Kit To-Go: January 9, 2023
Kits will ship on January 18, 2023.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program:
Thank you for shopping with me. Be sure to track your orders on my Customer Loyalty form.
Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Again, thank you for placing your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.