In the March card class, the focus was using the Hey Sports Fan Product Suite. Included in the project suite is the Your Biggest Fan Bundle. The bundle includes the Your Biggest Fan Stamp Set and coordinating Sports Event Dies. Even better, the Hat Builder Dies complement the Hey Sports Fan products and add a perfect touch to today’s project. The Father’s Day sentiment can easily be change to fit another occasion. What’s great about this card is that many of the layered elements are die cuts from the Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper. Since the card front features many elements, the card base is the 4″ x 6″ size from the Memories & Mores Cards & Envelopes pack. You’ll find a list of project materials and an assembly video below.
Take note – the Hat Builder Dies are on the retiring list so you may want to consider adding these versatile dies to your “must have” list. But don’t delay, the coordinating stamp set has already sold out.
Hey Sports Fan Father’s Day Card Project Materials:
- Your Biggest Fan Bundle
- Hat Builder Dies
- Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper – background layer: 4″ x 6″, select other elements & use coordinating Sports Events Dies to cut shapes
- Assorted Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ for hat
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″ for brim of hat
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – scrap to cut ticket for sentiment
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock – 3/4″ x 4″ to die cut small strip of tickets
- Bumblebee Cardstock – scrap piece to die cut star from Hat Builders Dies
- Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Resin Stars
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
The Hey Sports Fan Suite of products are great to use when creating projects for your baseball sports fans. And the Sports Event Dies coordinating with the Hey Sports Fan Designer Series Paper makes it even easier!
You can view all the retiring products here.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!Project Materials:
The current host code is: BQ2376WH (good until May 2, 2022). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.