Recently I was invited to join the Simple Suite Stampers. You may ask who are the Simple Suite Stampers and what’s it about? The Simple Suite Stampers is a design team of twelve Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators that create monthly tutorials. Each month a suite of products is chosen and each designer creates a simple project featuring items from the suite. For this month, the Sweet Talk Bundle is the feature. Even though Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, the tutorials feature inspiration for using the Sweet Talk Product Suite for different occasions. It’s easy to change sentiments to highlight the occasion you’re celebrating.
For my project, I opted to create an engagement card. The Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper is perfect for creating a wide variety of love themed projects.
Materials: (for full list of items used, scroll to Project Materials)
- Pool Party Cardstock: 5-1/2 x 11 score and fold at 4-1/4″ for card base, 4-1/4″ x 3″ (layering piece), scraps for die cutting small flowers
- Real Red Cardstock: 3″ x 3″
- Basic White Cardstock: 3″ x 3/4″
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: Scrap for die cutting leaves
- Designer Series Paper – Sweet Talk: 5-1/4″ x 4″; Stripe 4″ x 2-3/4″
- Pool Party Sheer Ribbon
- Create card base by layering as follows: large heart designer series paper, smaller rectangle of Pool Party Cardstock and on top, the striped Designer Series Paper panel.
- Using the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder and heart die, cut and emboss the piece of Real Red Cardstock.
- Die cut 3 small flowers from a scrap of Pool Party Cardstock and 2 leaves from Granny Apple Green Cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Love & Happiness Stamp Set onto the strip of Basic White Cardstock using black ink pad and use die to cut shape.
- Center heart onto top panel of card. Using Dimensionals add the sentiment across the heart. Layer the flowers and leaves on the left side of the sentiment.
- Embellish center of flowers with Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
- Complete by adding a small bow tied with the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon
Would you like the Simple Suite Stampers February Tutorial with all twelve projects? Below are the different options on how you can get the tutorial:
- Place an order via my online store and you’ll receive the tutorial for FREE.
- Or if you have considered becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and join with me, you’ll become a member of my Playtime with Paper team. As a member of my team, you’ll receive each month’s tutorial for FREE.
- Lastly, you can purchase the tutorial for $10 (US). Email me and I’ll send you information for submitting payment. Please put Simple Suite Stampers in the email subject line.
Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28, 2022. Don’t miss out on earning FREE exclusive products when you place your qualifying order of $50 or more. Other perks happening during Sale-A-Bration includes earning more FREE product when you host a party or place an order in excess of $300. The FREE product is in addition to the rewards you normally earn. And if you decide to join and become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration, you will receive two FREE stamp sets in addition to the products you select for your Starter Kit.
Contact me for details!
FEBRUARY KIT TO-GO
“All About Tulips”
- Remember kits do not include the stamp set or stamped images.
- You can purchase the Flowering Tulips Bundle ($52 + tax/shipping) and receive the class for FREE plus you’ll earn a Sale-A-Bration offering. Place your order here and please use the following HOST CODE at checkout AXEDRJUG: Flowering Tulips Bundle.
- To-Go Kits will mail on February 28, 2022.
- Assembly video link will be provided on March 1, 2022
- Email me at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com to register and receive info on submitting payment.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!
The current host code is: AXEDRJUG (good until March 5, 2022). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.