Whenever I need a quick and easy treat holder, I like to create a diaper fold treat holder. It’s the perfect size for holding a small treat. Best of all, multiples can be created quickly. Even though we no longer have visits from treat or treaters, I like to give small treats to family and friends. So, I am am making some diaper fold Halloween Treat Holders using the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper and the Cutest Halloween Bundle. Since the designer series paper pack is 6″ x 6″, there is no cutting necessary making the project even easier! Add a Halloween sentiment, some embellishment, then fill with a treat and it’s done: easy-peasy! I demonstrate how to make the diaper fold Halloween Treat Holder in the assembly video below.
Materials for the Diaper Fold Halloween Treat Holders:
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper Pack
- Cutest Halloween Bundle
- Basic White Cardstock (good time to use your scraps!)
- Basic Black cardstock or other color cardstock to coordinate
- Layering Circles Dies
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (or other coordinating ink color)
- Bone Folder
- Coordinating ribbon, as desired
- Holiday Rhinestone Jewels
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhesive (Stampin’ Seal or Multipurpose Liquid Glue)
New KIT COLLECTION available! The Love, Santa Kit (Item #158375, $19)
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 tags—3 each of 4 designs.
- Includes printed die-cut tags, decorative die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and pink baker’s twine.
- Features an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished tag size: approximately 2-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (6.4 x 12.1 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Night of Navy, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade
AND ADD SOME BAGS TO YOUR TAGS!
LOVE, SANTA TREAT BAGS (Item #158381, $7.00)
12 treat bags, 3 each of 4 designs, 4″ x 9-1/2″ and Food safe
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting,
The current host code is: UQS9H2DZ. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.