Halloween will be here in a few days so I’m sharing a quick gift idea – a “Cute Halloween” Hand Lotion Package. It uses the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper from the Stampin’ Up! July-Dec Mini Catalog. This is one of my favorite “go-to” packages for small hand lotions (approx. 1 ounce size). The packages are very easy and quick to assemble using designer series paper. Carrying through with the Halloween theme, I’m using the coordinating Cutest Halloween Bundle and the Tailored Tags Dies to create simple tags. Friends and family members will enjoy these “non-caloric” Halloween treats!!!
Below is the project information for the “Cute Halloween” Hand Lotion Package and a video on how to score, cut and assemble the hand lotion package.
Cute Halloween Hand Lotion Package Cutting, Scoring & Assembling:
- Cute Halloween 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper: cut 4-1/2″ x 6″
- on the 4-1/2″ side, score at 2″ and 4″
- rotate 90 and score on one 6″ side at 1″ (NOTE: if paper has a vertical design, be sure to score so that pattern will be running vertical and score line is at bottom of the paper.)
- turn paper again and with the horizontal 1″ score line at the top of the score board and the 1/2″ vertical score line to the right – score at 1″ and 3″ just up to the 1″ horizontal score line (this is demonstrated in the video below) Alternate Size: if your hand lotion tube is slightly longer, instead of scoring horizontally at 1″, score at 3/4″ – all other measurements remain the same.
- Fold & burnish on all score lines.
- With paper snips, cut along all of the vertical score lines up to the 1″ horizontal score line. Cut and remove the 1/2″ panel piece below the 1″ horizontal score line. (This will form the bottom of the package.)
- Fold along the long vertical score lines and insert the top into the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and punch to create top of the box.
- With a strong adhesive such as Tear & Tape, Seal+ or Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive, create a “tube” by sealing the side of the package. Place the adhesive on the 1/2″ side flap and fold other side to meet – press firmly to seal.
- Next, form bottom by folding the flaps and sealing with strong adhesive.
Tags for Hand Lotion Package:
- Tailored Tags Dies
- Layering Circles Dies
- Basic White Cardstock
- Cutest Halloween Bundle
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper
- Memento Black Ink
- Flirty Flamingo Ink
- Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Basic Black Cardstock (scrap for cutting circle)
- Highland Heather (scrap for cutting circle)
- Ribbons to coordinate
Here’s alternate idea…
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting,
The current host code is: UQS9H2DZ (good until November 2, 2021). Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.