Wow, it’s Wednesday, the day is coming to an end and I’m just now working on the post for today! The Labor Day weekend has thrown me off schedule (LOL). Today, I’m sharing the last of the August card class Nature’s Harvest cards. This card is sending healing thoughts. Notice the textured background? It’s created using the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and included in the Harvest Meadow Suite. You’ll want to add this embossing folder to your “must have” list as it creates a beautiful textured backdrop. Below you’ll find the list of materials for recreating the Sending Healing Thoughts card and a video to assist with assembly.
- Nature’s Harvest Bundle
- Crumb Cake cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (score & fold at 4-1/4″ for card base); 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (for texture embossing), scrap strip for sentiment; piece to die cut branch
- Nature’s Meadow Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 5-1/2″ (panel strip)
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: piece to die cut one coneflower (2″ x 4″ approx)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: piece to die cut one coneflower (2″ x 4″ approx); 5-1/4″ x 4″ for interior
- Inks: Bumblebee, either of the following: Early Espresso, Soft Suede or Crumb Cake
- Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
- Sponge Daubers
- Metallic Pearls: gold
- Adhesive -Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or other Die Cutting Machine
- Optional: Wink of Stella, Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends; Stampin’ Write Marker or Soft Succulent Ink for splattering
This completes the cards from the August Nature’s Harvest monthly class. But stay tuned as I’ll be using this bundle and other elements from the Harvest Meadow Suite for other creations!
REMINDERS and the New Christmas Whimsy Kit!
Time is running out to take advantage of one of the biggest promotions of the year, Sale-a-Bration. This promotion ends on September 30. Sale-a-bration enables you to earn FREE product for each $50 product purchase. There are some great products available so check out the link to the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
SEPTEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN – HAUNTS & HARVEST (Last day to order this fun kit is September 10)
Hay, there! Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest!
Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit—designed in a vivid fall palette—is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent
You can order this month’s Paper Pumpkin by clicking this link.
New and now available – Christmas Whimsy Kit
Christmas Whimsy is an adorably festive card kit with a modern design! Santa’s elves might be hard at work in the North Pole but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you! All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simple steps of this kit are perfect for beginner crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. The kit contains everything you need to create eight elf-centric Christmas cards including printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more! Click here to order your Christmas Whimsy kit.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
The September host code is: WK99NESD. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.