If you’ve followed some of my previous post, you know I enjoy making special packaging for small gifts. One of my favorite small gifts to give is the pocket size Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizers. For the last Playtime with Paper team meeting, I created the Peachy Day Hand Sanitizer Holder for the B&B Works Peach Mango sanitizer. Isn’t it wonderful that Stampin’ Up! and B&B Works coordinates their themes?! (LOL) The original design for the holder is from Erica Cerwin (Pink Buckaroo Designs) and is one of my favorite designs for packaging hand sanitizers. It’s much simpler than other designs that I have used and is great for also showing the decorative sanitizer label. Thanks to Erica!
You’ll find project details and an assembly video below the project photo…
Materials for the Peachy Day Hand Sanitizer Holder:
- Pale Papaya Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″. Score on the long side at 1″ and 2″. Rotate and score on the short side at 1″ and 2-3/4″.
- You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper: 2-1/2″ x 1-5/8″ (for inside back) and 1″ x 6″ to wrap around the base.
- Sweet As A Peach Bundle
- 3″ x 3″ Basic White for stamping peach and leaves; scrap for the tag
- Tailored Made Tags Dies
- Pale Papaya Classic Ink Pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Ink Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink Pad
- Sponge Dauber
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Paper Snips
One of the biggest promotions of the year, Sale-a-Bration, has begun. This promotion will run through September 30. Sale-a-bration enables you to earn FREE product for each $50 product purchase. There are some great products available so check out the link to the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
SEPTEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN – HAUNTS & HARVEST
Hay, there! Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest!
Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit—designed in a vivid fall palette—is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″ (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent
You can order this month’s Paper Pumpkin by clicking this link.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting,
The August host code is: 79GAWNYJ. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.