It’s a new month and to kick it off, we have the March 3D Tutorial Bundle! In addition to the March 3D Tutorial Bundle, the team is featuring a blog hop. We’re each sharing a project created to coordinate with our tutorial project. The theme for this month is Spring Celebrations.
Remember, the projects designed for the 3D tutorial bundle aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, you’ll receive both Imperial and Metric project measurements.
For my coordinating project, I designed an Easter card by combining several stamp sets. Don’t you agree the “little chick” from the Full of Happiness Stamp Set is cute and makes you think of Easter? Want to use the card for another Spring celebration? Just change out the sentiment.
- Create card base using a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold along score line.
- Use a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock for the second layer. Attach to the card base with adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. On the right side of the cardstock, stamp the chick from the Full of Happiness stamp set. Use Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad for the body, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad for the feet and beak and Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad for the eyes.
- On a piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the egg shell outline using Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pad. If desired, add the speckles using the same color. Cut using the coordinating Dino Dies.
- Use the egg shell as a guide to determine where to stamp the greenery vines from the Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set (this is a Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set, you can get it free with a $50 order!). Remove the egg shell and stamp the vine using Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad. Also, stamp part of the vine below the chick’s feet. Stamp small flowers on the vine using Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Stamp “Easter Greetings” sentiment from Fable Friends Stamp Set on the card using the Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- With adhesive, add to the Granny Apple Green layer.
- Adhere the egg shell to the card front.
- With the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-a-Bration brochure offering), cut 5 flowers from the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper.
- Using the open leaves dies in the Detailed Bands Dies, cut 2 sets of leaves. Snip into pieces to length desired. Add to the card front using Mini Glue Dots.
- Next, position the 5 flower blooms so they are cascading from the egg shell and attach using Mini Glue Dots. Lastly, complete the card by adding Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of each flower.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and March 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the March 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice and upon receipt of payment, will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE! (Plus during Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join Stampin’ Up!)
Reminder: Sale-a-Bration is ongoing so with a $50 or more order (before shipping & taxes), you can select FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure. Quantities are available while supplies last. The following are Sold Out: Kerchief Card Kit and the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack.
You can place your product orders directly via my online store. Or, you can also order via the links under Project Materials (either the bundle or individual components).
Thanks for stopping by today! Check back again for more project ideas.
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for March is F99S6GD4. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labelled Host Code. Thank you!