Have you noticed that I am now in full on Christmas mode?! The past couple of weeks, I have been enjoying creating a variety of Christmas themed cards and projects. Don’t worry though, I still have some Fall theme projects to share with you before the full force of Christmas arrives after Thanksgiving. Today’s post, Brightly Gleaming Merry Christmas, is another make ‘n take card from Stamping Bingo. The card elements include the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Christmas Gleaming Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog. The elements from the Brightly Gleaming Suite are elegant and gorgeous. It is easy to create simple but beautiful projects with the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper and accompanying embellishments. That’s the case with the Brightly Gleaming Merry Christmas Card.
- For the card base, cut Pretty Peacock cardstock at 4-1-4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold on score line.
- The second layer is Very Vanilla cardstock, cut 4″ x 5-1/4″. To add texture, emboss with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to the card base with adhesive.
- Cut a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of the stripe design from the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. Using a strong adhesive, attach to the center of the Very Vanilla cardstock layer.
- Then use the ornament punch to cut an ornament shape from a coordinating piece of the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. Attach to a stitched oval cut from Very Vanilla cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Dies. Layer onto a Pretty Peacock cardstock scallop oval cut using the Layering Ovals Dies. Center onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the sentiment, stamp the Merry Christmas from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set onto a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock using Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad. Using paper snips, cut the around the perimeter of the sentiment. Refer to card photo for placement onto the card.
- To finish the card, embellish with the sprigs from the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements. For the final embellishment, add a bow using the Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon.
Also, don’t forget to embellish the card interior…
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for November is JBQQM6VR:. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!