The final make ‘n take card from the Open House utilizes simple stamping with the Daisy Lane Bundle. Since the group was large, it was necessary to have projects without a lot of detail and that would be appropriate for all stamping levels. The Daisy Lane stamp set and coordinating Medium Daisy Punch were perfect! Instead of layering cardstock for a card base, the Gold Foil-Edged Cards and Envelopes are used. The foil edge adds pizzazz to the project.
- Stamp the flower stems directly onto the Gold Foil-Edged Card using Granny Apple Green Classic Ink Pad.
- Use Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad to stamp 4 medium daisy petal flowers onto Whisper White cardstock. With the Medium Daisy Punch, punch the stamped daisy flowers.
- To create the flowers, layer one daisy atop the other. Turn the top daisy so that the petals fill the gap in the petals of the bottom daisy. Attach the top daisy to the bottom daisy using mini glue dots.
- Attach the daisies to the stamped flower stems using mini-glue dots. Place one of the daisies slightly lower on the stem as seen in the card photo.
- Embellish the daisy centers with a Perennial Essence Floral Centers.
- For the sentiment, stamp using Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut using the 1-1/2″ circle punch.
- Punch a 2-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Melon Mambo cardstock using the Story Label punch. Layer the circle with sentiment onto the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach to card front with Snail Adhesive.
Attendees new to stamping had fun creating this card. Next week, I will show you how to “step up” this basic card design.
Project Materials: (click on product to order)