A few weeks ago, I shared a Beauty Abounds card. Afterwards, I decided to create additional cards with the stamp set. Today’s Beauty Abounds Hello with it’s cheerful colors reminds me of summer. Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist and Highland Heather coordinate perfectly. I especially like that the background stamps from the set and my favorite are the “bubbles.” The card greeting from the Floral Frames stamp set is perfect to use on cards when you just want to send a note for no particular reason other than to say “hello.” Do you enjoy receiving handwritten notes? In this world full of electronic communication, I still like to occasionally receive handwritten notes and this Beauty Abounds Hello would be a lovely card to receive.
- Card base is Mango Melody cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ score and fold at 4-1/4″)
- Second layer is a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
- Next, stamp the floral stem from the Beauty Abounds stamp set onto a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Refer to photo of card for placement.
- Use Highland Heather to stamp the large bubbles two times across the floral stem.
- Stamp the small bubbles three times on the stem using Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad. NOTE: Stamp off onto a scrap of paper before stamping onto the card.
- Randomly stamp “splatters” using Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad.
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp the Hello from the Floral Frames Stamp Set. Cut using the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Layer onto a 2″ Circle of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock. Attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, stamp a small and a large butterfly onto card. Color using Light Highland Heather and Light Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
- Use the Butterfly Beauty Dies to cut a small butterfly from Mango Melody cardstock to attach to sentiment piece. Embellish butterfly with a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
- Complete embellishing the sentiment with the green Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins.
Please take note that the Lemon Lime Twist color is retiring on June 3 and supplies of cardstock have been depleted. Granny Apple Green works with the other colors too. Additionally, the Floral Frames Stamp Set is retiring. Stamp set availability is guaranteed until May 24, with the last day to purchase as June 3 (or while supplies last.) Also note that after June 3, the item numbers for the non-retiring products may be changing so be sure to search the name in the new catalog.
Project Materials: (click to order)