Since Easter is quickly approaching, I want to share a simple Easter Treat Holder that you can make last minute. This is the final project from this month’s class. Don’t you think it’s perfect to highlight the bunny’s face on the Hershey’s Easter Candy? What’s great about the project is you can easily alter it to hold any small, flat candy bar.
The treat holders feature the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper. Use the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack to embellish with flowers. Below are details on recreating the project.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: 9-1/2″ x 2″ score at 4-1/2″ & 5″ and one piece 3-1/2″ x 1″ score at 1/4″ on each side then cut in half at 1-3/4″ so you will have 2 pieces 1-3/4″ x 1″
- Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper: 1-7/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Cardstock to match Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 3″
- Scraps of Whisper White for sentiment and desired colors to punch small flower embellishments. The colors used above are Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight & Grapefruit Grove.
- Detailed Trio Punch
- Best Bunny Photopolymer Stamp Set for Surprise! sentiment
- Itty Bitty Greetings Clear Mount Stamp Set for Easter Greetings sentiment
- Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (counting from smallest die to largest the following dies are used: 1, 3, & 4
- Classic Label Punch for Easter Greetings Sentiment
- Garden Green Classic Stamp Pad
- Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- 1/8″ Sheer Whisper White Ribbon
- Adhesives: Snail, Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive and Mini-Glue Dots
- Take Your Pick Tool
Earlier today, I did a short Facebook Live Video demonstrating the project assembly. You can locate it here. Remember, you can easily adjust the dimensions and use for other treats.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy making these simple Easter treat holders! Comments are welcomed!!!
Project Materials (click on item to order – note some are Last Chance items, so order quickly)