Today I’m featuring a Thinking of You with a Wild Rose card in a neutral color scheme. The neutral color palette uses Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. One of my favorite stamp bundles in the Annual Catalog is the To A Wild Rose Bundle so naturally, it was easy to select it to use for the card. The bundle includes the To A Wild Rose Stamp Set and the coordinating Wild Rose Dies. A lacy Bird Ballad Laser Cut Card creates the beautiful base. Be sure to check out the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards. They include coordinating envelopes and a beautiful storage tin.
Isn’t this Thinking of You with a Wild Rose a gorgeous card?
- For the panel behind the lacy card front, cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. Adhere by using multipurpose liquid glue along edges of the lacy panel.
- Stamp the flower from To A Wild Rose onto a 2-3/4″ square of Very Vanilla cardstock using Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Classic Ink Pads. Cut using the coordinating die.
- For the leaves, stamp using Crumb Cake onto scraps of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut using coordinating die. Note: 2 sets of leaves are used
- Select the Thinking of You sentiment from the Rooted in Nature Stamp set. Stamp onto Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the stitched label die in the Wild Rose Dies.
- Attach the sentiment to the card base using Snail Adhesive. Add the leaves to the wild rose using mini glue dots. Then, add the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Complete the card front by embellishing the center of the wild rose with Gold Metallic Pearls and adding a double bow tied using Linen Thread.
WANT MORE SAVINGS ON YOUR ORDERS? WOULD YOU LIKE EARLY ACCESS TO THE HOLIDAY CATALOG?
BETTER HURRY, THIS PROMO ENDS TOMORROW
Now is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! with the EXTRA! EXTRA! promotion. From now through tomorrow, Saturday, August 31, you will receive additional dollars to put toward bonus products in your Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code to use the following month. The bonus at initial sign up allows you to select $30 more than usual. You will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. Plus, as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you will have online access to the Holiday Catalog and can even select items for your Starter Kit from the Holiday Catalog. The coupon code you receive is valid until October 31, 2019 so you can use it when ordering products from the Annual or the Holiday Catalog. Click here to read more details and join the fun!
The Host Code for August is: CZ9HMVB2. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!