Today I am sharing a fun quadrangle card. In last month’s card class, participants were able to assemble this fun style of card. Okay, I know the question – what is a quadrangle? A quadrangle is simply a shape with four angles. Using a quadrangle on a card front adds interest and a different style of focal point. It’s not a difficult technique and your geometry teacher will be proud of you (LOL). Best of all, when creating a quadrangle from your cardstock or designer series paper you will have four equal pieces cut for cardmaking. So, it’s great when you want to make multiple cards of the same design.
To create a quadrangle: start with a square piece of cardstock or designer series paper. Mark the same distance on all four sides of the square. Then cut from one mark to the opposite mark on the other side of the paper. After cutting, you will have four quadrangles the same size.
For this card: a 6″ x 6″ square of Bumblebee cardstock at 1-1/2″ on all four sides. It is then cut from one mark to the opposite mark on all sides. For the smaller designer series paper quadrangle, a 5-1/4″ piece of designer series paper is being used and marked at 1-1/4″ on the four sides.
After cutting, you will have four equal pieces:
Materials & Assembly Directions:
- Create a card base using Early Espresso Cardstock (5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”.)
- Texture emboss the Mint Macaron cardstock (5-1/4″ x 4″) using the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. Attach to the Early Espresso card base.
- Layer the Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper to the Bumblebee cardstock angle and adhere to the Mint Macaron layer.
- Select the sentiment from the A Wish for Everything Stamp Set. Then, stamp the sentiment onto a 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Early Espresso and Bumblebee Classic Ink Pads. Use the 2″ circle punch to cut and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add to the card front.
- Embellish with a bow using the 3/8” Embroidered Ribbon.
To celebrate the beginning of the new Stampin’ Up! business year, I am launching a Customer Loyalty Program. Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form} for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for your orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up!
Place your order here.
The Designer Series Paper Sale is ongoing through the end of October. During this incredible sale, you can save 15% on select Designer Series Papers from current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. You’ll want to stock up on your favorites. Click here to see the beautiful papers on sale.
The October 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month the projects feature fall themed projects.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and November 10, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the October 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
Thanks for stopping by!
The host code for October is: YZ64N9SM. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.