Last week, one of my posts highlighted the Blossoms in Bloom bundle. Today’s card features the Many Layered Blossoms Dies which are part of the bundle. With just the dies, you are able to create various floral combinations. It makes card creating very simple. Combining the die cut overlay with the die cut of designer series paper and you quickly have the makings of a card!
Materials for the Many Layered Blossoms card:
- Card base: Bumblebee cardstock.
- Whisper White cardstock: for layer onto card base; for floral overlay die cut and for the sentiment
- Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper: for the floral die cut
- Stamp Set: Many Mates for sentiment
- Layering Ovals Dies – for sentiment label
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color 1/4″ Ribbon
- Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals & Stampin’ Seal
- Use a sponge to add the Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to the back of the floral overlay and then attach to the Artistry Blooms die cut floral layer. OR: attach an Adhesive Sheet to the Whisper White cardstock prior to die cutting.
- Attach the completed floral piece to the Whisper White layer and wrap ribbon around card before attaching to the card base.
- Add the stamped sentiment to the card across the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you enjoy creating floral theme cards, you’ll want to add the Many Layered Blossoms Dies (or the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle) to your crafting supplies!
The July 3D Tutorial Bundle is available!
Would you like the July 3D Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the July 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and July 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the July 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
Also, Stampin’ Up! is making it even better to order this month…check out the Bonus Days info below.