Last month the card class featured the Regency Park Product Suite. Today’s card is a framed floral card from the class. In addition to the Regency Park products, the Framed Florets Bundle created the frame around the sentiment from the bundle. Embellishing with flowers creates the card’s focal point. Both combine to create a beautiful card. The Regency Park Designer Series Paper has a beautiful array of floral papers so you can create a variety of cards using this design. Be sure to check out the assembly video for creating a Regency Park Framed Floral card.
Project Materials for Regency Park Framed Floral Card:
- Sentimental Park Bundle
- Framed Florets Bundle
- Mango Melody Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/4″; score/fold at 4-1/4″ for card base; 3″ x 4″ (frame die cut)
- Night of Navy Cardstock layer(or cardstock to coordinate with DSP selected): 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Basic White Cardstock: 4-1/2″ x 4″ (die cut); 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (flower clusters); 4″ x 5-1/4″ (interior)
- Regency Park Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rhinestones Basic Jewels
- Crinkled White Ribbon (optional)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
Now for a few Reminders…
Check out the new Online Exclusive Products…
just click on the image below
New Kit recently added:
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit is filled with geometric shapes and unique kaleidoscopic patterns. It’s time to give a card that no one will forget!
To view the products in this beautiful kit, just click on the photo below.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program:
Thank you for shopping with me. Be sure to track your orders on my Customer Loyalty form.
Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Again, thank you for placing your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting!