The Christmas Wishes Holiday Card features the Leaves of Holly Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. It is one of the cards from November’s Holiday Card To-Go Class. In my monthly Card Class To-Go Kits, all papers are pre-cut, including die cuts or punch shapes, so recipients are able to assemble the cards following the card video instructions. The kits do not include the stamped images. Typically, I select a bundle or product suite as the focus. This allows recipients to purchase the featured stamp set or bundle to use for stamping. And of course, substitution with a stamp set already owned can be used.
However for the holiday card class, a variety of bundles were used. It was just too difficult to select one! This required card designs with minimal stamping of sentiments. Since one of my favorite holiday sets is the Leaves of Holly Bundles, I “had” to include a card featuring the bundle:) The dies made it easy to create the Christmas Wishes holiday card! In lieu of stamping the holly leaves, the dies cut the layering pieces for the holly and the holly berries. By die cutting two cardstock colors, it was easy to achieve shading. And the sentiment from the Leaves of Holly Bundle could be used or changed to another favorite holiday sentiment.
Project Materials for the Christmas Wishes Holiday Card:
- Leaves of Holly Bundle
- Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″ layering panel; 6″ x 2-1/2″ for envelope
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score/fold at 4-1/4″ for card base
- Basic White Cardstock: 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ layering panel; 5-1/4″ x 4″ for interior; scrap for sentiment
- Old Olive Cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 4″ for holly leaves base
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 4″ for holly leaves overlays
- Real Red Cardstock use scrap pieces for holly berries
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock use scrap pieces for holly berries
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – Gold and Evening Evergreen scraps
- Gold & Vanilla Satin-Edged Ribbon
- Adhesive Sheets
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Mini Glue Dots
The in-person class was able to use the same bundle. However, the holly leaves and berries were stamped then die cut. That’s what’s wonderful with the Leaves of Holly Bundle, you can stamp the images or just die cut cardstock to create a beautiful card.
For the next several weeks, additional holiday projects will be share so be sure to subscribe to my posts. Plus I’ll be posting info on the January Card Kit To-Go soon! It will feature a new bundle from the new Mini Catalog.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program:
Thank you for shopping with me. Be sure to track your orders on my Customer Loyalty form.
Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Again, thank you for placing your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting!
Shop here for Project Materials: