For the August card class, the Nature’s Harvest bundle is the feature. For each class, four projects are made and the Nature’s Harvest Good Luck card is one of the cards. This is a simple stamping card and proves simple can also be elegant. The Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper provides a beautiful background for the flowers die cut from the Cork Specialty Paper. And of course, the Misty Moonlight color scheme is always a winner (in my opinion – LOL).
Nature’s Harvest Good Luck Card materials:
- Nature’s Harvest Bundle
- Misty Moonlight cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (score & fold at 4-1/4″ for base)
- Basic White cardstock: 5″ x 3-3/4″ (front layer), scrap for sentiment
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Cork Specialty Paper 2-1/2″ x 4″ (approximate size for die cutting trio of flowers)
- Tailor Made Tags Dies
- White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon or Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon
- Misty Moonlight Classic Ink Pad
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Blends (to color ribbon & rhinestones)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Are you interested in the To-Go classes? Card classes are offered via a To-Go Kit. The kit includes precut materials and embellishments for creating the projects. There is also the option for purchasing the featured stamp set or bundle. The next To-Go kit features holiday cards, email me (creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com) and put October Card Kit in the subject line if you’d like details.
One of the biggest promotions of the year, Sale-a-Bration, has begun. This promotion will run through September 30. Sale-a-bration enables you to earn FREE product for each $50 product purchase. There are some great products available so check out the link to the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
SEPTEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN – HAUNTS & HARVEST
Hay, there! Experience everything the autumn season has to offer with the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit includes enough supplies to create 12 treat boxes—4 each of 3 designs. That means you can take your pick of apple, pumpkins, or jack-o-lantern treat boxes! Plus, the Paper Pumpkin box is designed to easily transform into a vintage wheelbarrow for you to display your harvest!
Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit—designed in a vivid fall palette—is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent
You can order this month’s Paper Pumpkin by clicking this link.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting,
The August host code is: 79GAWNYJ. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.