While there are lots of beautiful stamp bundles in the Stampin’ Up! catalogs, there is one “must have” stamp bundle. You may wonder why I say it’s a “must have”. The reason – it’s all sentiments! I can’t count the number of times that I have created a card to spend what seems like hours searching for a sentiment. With the Many Messages bundle there are 19 (yes, 19!) sentiments for different occasions. Even better, the sentiments are one large cling stamp so you can stamp all the sentiments at once. The coordinating die makes it even simpler. There are a variety of shapes that line up to perfectly cut the sentiments. So, you’re able to stamp all the phrases at once, then cut them out with the coordinating die. Can’t get much easier than that! Below are a few tips for using the bundle.
Tips for using the Many Messages stamp and the coordinating die:
- Use a Stamparatus for ease in re-inking and re-stamping the large stamp. This way you ensure re-stamping in the same location.
- Notice, the small stars and heart on the die and the stamp set. These are the registration marks for using to ensure the die lines properly. Align the die with the registration marks and you get perfectly cut sentiments each time.
- Use removable tape to hold the die in place before running through your die cutting machine.
- Stamp using a variety of your favorite ink colors to have sentiments handy when you need to make a card quickly. (FYI…I store the cut sentiments in the clear envelope bags.)
In the photo below, Stampin’ Up! showcases several ways to use the sentiments. Stamp a background using the same ink color as cardstock, then add a few extra details and select the desired sentiment from the group to add to the card front. Or, group several sentiments to create a sentiment phrase. Lastly, use a single sentiment to complete your card.
In my next post, I’ll be sharing more cards using the “must have” stamp bundle! Be sure to register to receive new posts each week.
JUST A REMINDER…
The current catalog will be retiring on May 3, 2021 so it’s the time to take advantage of discounts on some of your favorite items. Plus, you’ll want to nab items that will retire before they are no longer available. Note, some items are discounted up to 75% and available only while supplies last. Check out the Last-Chance Products Sale items here. Several bundles are retiring but will be available individually without the additional bundle savings in the catalog. To view a PDF list of the Last-Chance Product Sale items, you can download it here: Last-Chance Products 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So grab your highlighter marker, highlight items wanted and place your order soon!
The April 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit subscription period ends on April 10. This vivid, summer-inspired kit includes two full sticker sheets and all supplies needed to make 12 fun-shaped cards with matching envelopes. But, even more cool: it’s the first Paper Pumpkin kit designed with kids in mind!
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Order soon! The So Cool Paper Pumpkin kit is available only for 3 more days!
To subscribe, click here.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
The current host code is: XKHBAKBQ. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.