One of the card’s in today’s to-go card class features a Plaid Stitched Leaf. I’m loving the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper. Though the name implies Christmas, the wide array of colors makes it perfect for a variety of occasions. The colors selected from the plaid design for the class card features Cinnamon Cider and Mango Melody. The plaid stitched leaf pulls the design together. With the many plaid designs, you have a range of color selections to use.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock (4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2” and fold for card base)
- Whisper White Cardstock (2 pcs: 4” x 5-1/4”; ½” x 3” for banner label)
- Mango Melody Cardstock (5” x 3-3/4”)
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper (3” x 3”)
- Banner Year Stamp Set
- Cinnamon Cider Classic Ink Pad
- Pick A Banner Punch
- Cinnamon Cider ¼” In Color Ribbon (3-1/4”)
- Stitched Leaves Dies
- Adhere a piece of the 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White cardstock to the Cinnamon Cider card base.
- Using the large stitched leaf die (and the center of the leaf); cut a stitched leaf on the upper portion of the Mango Melody cardstock.
- Add the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper piece to the back of the Mango Melody so that it’s framed by the leaf cutout. Adhere to the Whisper White layer on the card base.
- Using the banner punch, create a banner label using the strip of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the “with a grateful heart” sentiment from the Banner Year Stamp Set onto the banner label using the Cinnamon Cider Classic Ink Pad.
- Add the Cinnamon Cider ribbon to the card front centered in the area below the leaf cutout. Attach the sentiment banner atop the ribbon using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the card interior, add the stitched leaf to the Whisper White cardstock.
Change the plaid pattern, the base colors and the leaf die used and you’ll have a variety of cards! It’s easy to quickly create a card set for gifting (or keeping for yourself to use).
To celebrate the beginning of the new Stampin’ Up! business year, I am launching a Customer Loyalty Program. Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form} for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for your orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me.
Oh, don’t forget about the Designer Series Paper Sale. It is ongoing through the end of October. During this incredible sale, you can save 15% on select Designer Series Papers from current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. So, you’ll want to stock up on your favorites. Just click here to see the beautiful papers on sale.
The October 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month the projects feature fall themed projects.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and November 10, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the October 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
The host code for October is: YZ64N9SM. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.