It’s a new month and to kick it off, we have the June 3D Tutorial Bundle! We have the fabulous Tammy Civello joining us as a guest designer for this month’s 3D tutorial. In addition to the tutorial bundle, the team is featuring a blog hop! Even better, we’re each sharing a second project created using the same products to coordinate with our tutorial project. This month, the team is featuring products from the Flowers for Every Season Suite for our projects. This suite of products is in the upcoming 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and will be available for purchase on June 3.
Remember, the projects designed for the 3D tutorial bundle aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, both Imperial and Metric measurements are included for each project.
Now for a Sneak Peek of the June 3D projects…
Here’s my bonus project to coordinate with my June 3D tutorial. It features the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle which is included in the Flowers for Every Season Suite. Also, check out the new In-Color, Misty Moonlight.
- Using a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock, score at 5-1/2″ and fold to create the card base.
- A layer of 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of the Misty Moonlight In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series.
- With the large sunflower stamp from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, stamp the image onto a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock using Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad. Color the sunflower image using the following Stampin’ Blends Markers: Light Soft Suede (flower center), Light So Saffron, Light Pumpkin Pie and Dark Daffodil Delight (flower petals). Cut using the coordinating die from the Sunflowers Dies.
- On a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment on the lower right side of the cardstock using the Misty Moonlight Classic Ink Pad (Item #153118). Lucky for me, an ink spot of this color is in the May Paper Pumpkin kit!
- Stamp three (3) of the large leaves from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set onto the Whisper White cardstock using Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad. TIP: for determining placement of the leaves, lay the die cut sunflower onto the cardstock to give you an idea where to stamp the leaves. Remove the sunflower and then stamp the leaves. Color the leaves using the Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Marker. Next adhere to the card offset by aligning the Whisper White edge with the right edge of the Designer Series Paper layer.
- Attach the die cut sunflower to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish by adding the Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots (from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots package).
One more thing – embellish the card interior and the envelope!
For easy ordering, check out all the products in the Flowers for Every Season Suite (Item #154132). The suite offers lots of products for creating a variety of floral themed cards and projects. Remember, the new in color and suite items can be ordered beginning on June 3, 2020.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and June 30, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the June 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
You can place your product orders directly via my online store. Or, you can also order via the links under Project Materials (either the bundle or individual components).
Thank you for stopping by today and happy crafting!
Now to hop along:
- Gloria Plunkett at Designz By Gloria
- Cindee Wilkinson at Just Sponge It
- Kurstan Del Rosario at Stamp with Kurstan
- Margaret Knight at Creative Stamping with Margaret – you are here
- Laurie Bradshaw at Craft Coach Laurie
- Tammy Civello at Cards by TLC
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for June is K3A9P6XS. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!
super super cute. Love the colors!!!
Such a beautiful card! I love how you offset the flower layer to the right, and finished off the inside! TFS
I love the Misty Moonlight dsp next to the bright sunflower.
I love how you decorated the inside of your card. May I CASE? Thanks for sharing your creations today, Margaret!
Thank you for commenting. Yes, please CASE.