In this month’s ZOOM card class, one of the cards for participants features the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper. Specifically, the Forever Greenery Leaves page. So, aptly the card is named to reflect the paper used! (LOL )In addition, the Forever Fern Bundle and the Gold Hoops Embellishments combine to embellish the card front. The card itself is a simple stamping card so appropriate for any level of card maker.
Materials for the Forever Greenery Leaves card:
- Base: Just Jade cardstock: 4-1/4” x 11”, score at 5-1/2” and fold; 1” x 3” scrap
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 5-1/2” x 3-1/8”; 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5-1/2” x 3”
- 2” Circle Punch
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Forever Fern Stamp Set
- Forever Flourishing Dies
- Gold Hoops Embellishments
- Gold Metallic Trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Seal
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
- First, add the Forever Greenery DSP to the Very Vanilla cardstock. Then add the layered Very Vanilla cardstock to the Just Jade card base.
- Stamp sentiment onto the small square of Very Vanilla cardstock and cut using the 2” Circle Punch.
- With the leaf die, cut the shape from a scrap of Just Jade cardstock.
- Add the sentiment label to the front of the card.
- Put adhesive onto the Gold Hoop and layer over the sentiment label. NOTE: there will be a very small space between the gold hoop and the label so try to add the gold hoop so the label is in the center.
- Attach the Just Jade leaves to the gold hoop using mini glue dots.
- Tie a small bow with the Gold Metallic Trim & add to the leaves with a mini glue dot.
The June Tutorial Bundle is available for purchase.
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and June 30, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the June 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE! From now through June 30th, Stampin’ Up! is offering a Pick A Free Bundle Promotion. When you become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you can choose any stamp and tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE. So it’s a great time to join!
Thank you for stopping by today and happy crafting!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for June is K3A9P6XS. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!