At the recent Luv 2 Stampin GA group meeting, we held a card swap to share card ideas with one another. For my creation, the goal became combining new product with retiring products. For the new product, I choose the new Blossoms in Bloom Bundle. The Blossoms In Bloom Stamp Set and coordinating Many Layered Blossoms Dies offer versatility for creating beautiful floral themed cards. Mark your calendar, you can order this set on June 3, 2020. For the card below, I stamped the blossoms stamp and die cut an overlay from the retiring Woven Threads Designer Series Paper. I love the look the designer series paper gives to the flowers. Details for you to recreate the card are below.
- Create card base by cutting a piece of Rococo Rose cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, then score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- With the Many Layered Blossoms Dies, cut the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper (6″ x 6″ piece) to create overlay. Check out the discounted price under Project Materials below!
- Cut Whisper White cardstock layer – 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use the cut blossoms layer as your guide to determine where to stamp the flower centers.
- Using the large blossoms stamp from the Blossoms In Bloom Set, stamp onto the Whisper White cardstock with Seaside Spray Classic Stampin’ Pad. Attach to the Rococo Rose card base using adhesive.
- Add the blossoms overlay to the stamped blooms using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White (approximately 1/2″ x 2-1/2″), stamp the sentiment using Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad. This sentiment comes from the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set. After stamping, cut a “v shape” to create a pennant end. Add to the card using Mini Glue Dots.
- Finish the card by tying a knotted bow using the Rococo Rose Scalloped Ribbon and attach beside the sentiment with glue dots.
The Blossoms In Bloom Bundle will offer you lots of creative options. Be sure to order it on June 3 and have fun using Designer Series Papers to create different layering pieces.
Just a reminder:
Be sure to check the Last-Chance Products list to order some of your favorite products from the current catalog before they are no longer available. The final day to order the last-chance products is June 2 or while supplies last.
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for May is R929JEAV and the Host Code for June is K3A9P6XS. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!