Are you looking for a simple Halloween Card to make? This card has you covered! The beauty of the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper are the wonderful designs to use on craft creations. Notice the Designer Series Paper panel on the card below? It’s a bookshelf with interesting book titles and is one of my favorite papers from the package. With the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, you can easily take your card “up a notch” by adding texture to one of the card layers.
- Card Base is Terracotta Tile cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″) score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Cut a Basic Black layer 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to the Terracotta Tile card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Using a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Crushed Curry cardstock, texture embellish using the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder. Attach a 5″ x 2″ piece of Monster Mash Designer Series Paper to the lower half of the texture embossed Crushed Curry cardstock. Before adding to the Basic Black layer, wrap Basic Black Scalloped Edge Ribbon across the card front where the Designer Series Paper and Crushed Curry cardstock meet. (refer to photo)
- Punch the girl ghoul image from the Monster Mash Designer Series Paper with the 2″ circle punch. Add to top of the card using Snail Adhesive.
- Complete the card front by stamping the sentiment from the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set with Memento black onto a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the coordinating Ornate Frames Dies. Attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a couple of the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes as an embellishment around the sentiment.
See how simple it is to make this card! The only stamping is for the sentiment.
Are you ready to order your Monster Bash supplies?
You can place your order by clicking on the items under Project Materials. Reminder: In the month of September, for every $50 order (before shipping & taxes), you’ll receive a Thank You gift of the Shimmery Crystal Effects from me.
Thank you for your support and I appreciate your business.
The Host Code for September is: J96YXBD3. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!