One of the projects from the recent card classes is a fun fold card featuring the Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set. If you’ve not seen the Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set, you must check it out on page 63 in the Holiday Catalog. It was one of the first products on my order list. Though the stamp set contains no sentiments, it’s a set perfect for creating a variety of nature inspired card and project designs. The wildlife animals are good to use for creating masculine theme cards too. It gets even better. For every set that is sold, Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 to Mental Health Organizations.
Here’s a peek at all the stamps included in the Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set…
- Cajun Craze cardstock is cut 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ for base.
- Cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz 5-1/4″ x 6-3/4″ and score at 4″. Fold on score line to create the card. Attach to the Cajun Craze card base with Snail Adhesive.
- The plaid piece is from the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper and is cut 2-1/2″ x 5″. To adhere to the front card flap, use Snail Adhesive.
- The Whisper White card interior is 5″ x 3-3/4″. The sentiment on the card is from the Free As A Bird stamp set. Stamp the sentiment on the lower right corner of the exposed Whisper White using Cajun Craze Classic Stamp Pad. Then, attach to the interior of the Pear Pizzazz.
- On a 2-1/2″ scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the Bunny using Soft Suede. To the side of the bunny, stamp the reeds using So Saffron. Cut with the next to smallest circle in the Stitched Shapes Dies. Use the Layering Circles Dies to cut a scallop from Cajun Craze cardstock. Attach the bunny piece to the scallop circle with Snail Adhesive. Then attach the entire circle to the card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Refer to photo for placement. TIP: Be sure to add the Stampin’ Dimensionals to the top half of the circle only.
- Complete the card by adding a bow made using the Cajun Craze Linen Thread from the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack.
Also, a big shout out and thank you to Cindee Wilkinson at Just Sponge It! The fun fold was shown on one of her projects. So, I used her dimensions for my nature inspired card.
Are you ready to place an order?
You can place your order by clicking on the items under Project Materials. Reminder: In the month of September, for every $50 order (before shipping & taxes), you’ll receive a Thank You gift of the Shimmery Crystal Effects from me.
Thank you for your support and I appreciate your business.
The Host Code for September is: J96YXBD3. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!