The card today is another Celebrating Birthdays sample from the monthly class. It is a quick and simple card. Yet the use of the Country Floral Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF) creates a look of elegance. The Petal Pink and Whisper White color scheme provides a soft look. Another reminder, the Country Floral Dynamic TIEF is currently available for FREE during Sale-a-bration. (psst – here’s a secret: the embossing folder is carrying over in the new catalog out on June 3rd but why wait and pay for it when you can get it free with a $50 order through March 31)
Below are the materials and directions for recreating the card:
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (scored at 4-1/4″ to create a card base); 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ square (for circle)
- Whisper White Cardstock: cut two: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (one for card front, one for interior); 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ square (for sentiment)
- Vellum Cardstock: 2″ x 3″
- Special Celebrations Stamp Set
- Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF)
- Layering Circles Framelits
- Leaf Punch
- Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini-Glue Dots
- Big Shot
- Clear Block Size D
- Use the Country Floral Dynamic TIEF to texture emboss one 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White cardstock. Attach to front of Petal Pink card base with adhesive.
- Stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Special Celebrations stamp set on the small Whisper White cardstock square. Cut circle using a Layering Circles Framelits Die.
- Cut the Petal Pink cardstock square using the next size of Layering Circles Framelits.
- Punch 2 sets of leaves from the Vellum cardstock using the Leaf Punch. Sandwich the leaves between the sentiment layer and the Petal Pink cardstock circle layer. Attach to the center of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish by adding Petal Pink adhesive-backed sequins and a Petal Pink/Whisper White Variegated Ribbon bow to complete the card front.
Recently I was fortunate enough to celebrate another birthday. Below I am sharing the beautiful cards that were received by friends and fellow Stampin’ Up! creators. Thank you to Gloria, Maxine, Tyler, Beneta, Shelby, Jamie and Linda!!! I love all of the designs and the creativity of all. Don’t you agree that they are beautiful?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and be sure to do something creatively.
You may purchase products needed to recreate the card featured using the links below. I appreciate your business!