Today’s card, Snowflakes are Falling, is one of the projects from the recent card class. Products featured are the Snow Is Glistening Stamp Set, Snowfall Thinlits Dies and the White Velvet Paper. All items are a Limited Time Offer for November or While Supplies Last and the White Velvet Paper supply is already Sold Out! You’re going to love this set and another benefit is the versatility if offers.
Steps to recreate this Snowflakes are Falling card:
- Base is a Silver Foil-Edged card.
- Select three sizes of snowflakes and Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad to randomly stamp the 5″ x 3-3/4″ Night of Navy cardstock layer. Allow to dry for a few minutes and attach to the Foil-Edged card base. You’ll find that the Night of Navy layer fits perfectly to allow the foil to create a frame. Time Saving Tip: Use a block size D or larger so you can place all three snowflake stamps on the block for stamp the three sizes randomly at the same time.
- For cutting the three different sizes of snowflakes, choose the dies from the Snowfall Thinlits and use Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment onto strip of 1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White cardstock using Night of Navy Stampin’ Pad and adhere to 3-1/4″ x 3/4″ Silver Foil strip. Add to card using dimensionals.
- Adhere die cut snowflakes to the card using dots of Tombo multipurpose glue and to add additional dimension, just glue around the snowflake centers.
- Finally, complete card by adding Basic Rhinestones to center of each Whisper White snowflake so it enhances the snowflakes.
Because this is a limited time only offer, make sure to place your order before the products are gone. Remember, the white paper is already sold out. The Snow is Glistening stamp set and Snowfall thinlits dies will provide you with unlimited winter craft creations. Also, the coordinating Happiness Surrounds Photopolymer Stamp Set works well with the products for more creative options.
Order all the products from my online store here.