Well, I finally ordered the Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set! It’s such a cute set and I’m glad I have added it to my collection. It arrived with the Snowflake Splendor Suite and the idea for today’s project was born…a Snowy Gnome! Using the gnome with the snowflakes on his hat in combination with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, a snow themed card came together. Notice the background of the gnome…it’s created by masking the gnome and sponging inks to create a background that coordinates with the snowy designer series paper.
In the video below, I demonstrate how to color the gnome panel and assemble the card:
- Highland Heather Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ score at 4-1/4″ for base; 4-1/4″ x 3″ for oval base
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″ for first layer; 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ for gnome; 3-1/4″ x 3/4″ for sentiment
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Balmy Blue Classic Ink Pad
- Misty Moonlight Classic Ink Pad
- Whisper White Craft Ink Pad
- Stampin’ Blends Markers:
- Misty Moonlight (light & dark)
- Highland Heather (light)
- Gray Granite (light)
- Smoky Slate (light)
- Mango Melody (light)
- Color Lifter
- Snowflake Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Layering Ovals
- Stitched Shapes
- Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes
Here’s the card from the video with a sentiment from the Snowman Season Stamp Set. After stamping the sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White, I used paper snips to trim around the shape.
Stay tuned for more gnome cards! I have more ideas and will be sharing them soon. I would love to hear your comments!
To celebrate the beginning of the new Stampin’ Up! business year, I am launching a Customer Loyalty Program. Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for your orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Oh, don’t forget about the Designer Series Paper Sale. It is ongoing through the end of October. During this incredible sale, you can save 15% on select Designer Series Papers from current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. So, you’ll want to stock up on your favorites. Just click here to see the beautiful papers on sale.
The October 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month the projects feature fall themed projects.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and November 10, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the October 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
The host code for October is: YZ64N9SM. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.