Leaves of Holly Holiday Card
Recently, I participated in a card swap with other Stampin’ Up! demonstrators using products from the new July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. My swap card uses the Leaves of Holly Bundle and coordinating Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper to create a holiday card. The Leaves of Holly bundle consists of the Leaves of Holly Stamp Set and the Holly Berry Dies. The beautiful designer series paper provides the perfect background for the sentiment. If you send lots of holiday cards and are looking for a design easy to replicate, look no further!
Swap cards are in the mail and I will be receiving cards from the other participants soon. I look forward to seeing the creations and will be sharing them with you in the near future.
- Leaves of Holly Bundle
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 11″ (score and fold at 4-1/4″); 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ for die cut sentiment panel
- Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper: pattern one base layer 1: 5-1/4″ x 4″; pattern two layer: 3-3/4″ x 3″
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Real Red Cardstock: 3-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Red Rhinestone Jewels
- Add the Boughs of Holly (pattern one) to the Basic White Thick Cardstock base.
- Layer the Mossy Meadow and the Real Red cardstocks. Add to center of card.
- Next, add the Boughs of Holly (pattern two) to the Real Red cardstock layer.
- Die cut the label using the Holly Berry Dies.
- Stamp the sentiment in the center of the die cut label using the Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad. Add to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Complete by embellishing with the Red Rhinestone Jewels.
The July – December 2022 Mini Catalog is now “live” and available for product ordering. In addition, one of the biggest promotions of the summer, Sale-a-bration has launched. Be sure to check out the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration Brochure. During Sale-a-Bration, for every $50 and $100 you spend, you’ll earn FREE exclusive products from the brochure. Depending upon the amount you spend, you can mix and match products from the brochure. Best of all, several of the products coordinates with products from the July-December 2022 catalog. The Sale-a-bration promotion will end on August 31. Be sure to check out the FREE Sale-A-Bration Host set you will receive with a $300 order.
And if that’s not enough…If you’re considering joining the Stampin’ Up! team as an independent demonstrator, now’s the time to do it! Sign up during our Sale-A-Bration event and the Making Plans Collection will be automatically added to your Starter Kit for FREE. Plus, you’ll get to enjoy all the perks of being a demonstrator—early access to our products, the opportunity to earn a modest supplemental income doing something you love, and so much more! And personally, I think one of the best perks is meeting other people that enjoy being creative! Click here to learn more about joining the fun. Plus, you’ll become a member of my Playtime with Paper team and receive the rewards that I offer to members.
It’s important to remember, it’s up to you if you wish to make it a business or if you just want to enjoy the discount on products and early access to products. Many enjoy the perks being “hobbyist”.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program
Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!