Some of you joined me for a Facebook Live presentation last week showcasing the Country Lane Suite that is in the 2018 Holiday Catalog. While ordering is not available until next week, I am posting the information on the card materials and the Mini Gable Treat Box showcased during the presentation.
Project materials are as follows:
- Card base – Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ to create a top fold card base
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: cut 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 4″ (for inside of card, trim after completing card front and stamping the image to ensure you are able to center the image in the oval); 3-1/4″ x 3/4″ for sentiment
- Country Home Stamp Set,
- Layering Ovals Framelits
- Classic Stampin’ Ink: Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss
- Stampin’ Blends: Light Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze Light & Dark, Dark Daffodil Delight, Old Olive Light & Dark, Blackberry Bliss Light & Dark
- 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- Tools: Big Shot, Paper Snips
- Other: Cotton Swabs
I am also sharing another method for cutting the ovals versus the method demonstrated via the Facebook Live presentation. Both methods work equally well.
Embellished Mini Gable Box
A favorite project from the Facebook Live presentation is stamping an image from the Country Home Stamp set onto a Lustrous White Mini Gable Box (it’s also a funny portion of the presentation as I drew a blank on the name of the box!) Yes, we must laugh at ourselves! On to the project details, using Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp the desired image onto the side of the box. Next, sponge Balmy Blue Classic Ink around the floral bouquet image prior to coloring with a variety of Stampin’ Blends. Stamp a tag with Blackberry Bliss and cut using the 1″ circle punch. Use the 1-1/4″ circle punch to cut a scrap of Crumb Cake for the tag base. Further embellish with a folded strip of 1/4″ Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by. Remember the Country Home Suite of products will not be available until September 5 but add it to your must have list!