It’s a new month and to kick it off, we have the August 3D Tutorial Bundle! In addition to the tutorial bundle, the team is featuring a blog hop! We’re each sharing a second project created using the same products to coordinate with our tutorial project. You’ll find the blog hop links at the bottom of this post. This month, the team is featuring products from the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle.
Remember, the projects designed for the 3D tutorial bundle aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, we’re including both Imperial and Metric measurements for each project.
Now for a Sneak Peek of the August 3D projects…
For me, my coordinating project is the perfect card! I’ve been known to partake in the guilty pleasures all in the same day, especially the past few months! Can you relate?
- The card base uses the Misty Moonlight cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, scored & folded at 5-1/2″).
- Next, add Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper (5-1/4″ x 4″) to the card base.
- With a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the words: Coffee, Cookies, Chocolate and Cocktails using Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad. TIP: use the Stamparatus to align and space the words. Be sure to leave enough space for the images beside the word. Add to the Artistry Blooms layer using Stampin’ Seal.
- Using scrap pieces of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the coffee cup, the cookie, the chocolate and the cocktail.
- For the coffee cup, stamp the cup outline using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. For the cup interior, use the Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad but stamp off onto a scrap of paper before stamping the cup interior.
- Stamp the cookie and the chocolate outline using Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad and again, stamp off with the ink for the solid interior stamps.
- For the cocktail glass outline, use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. And for the beverage in the glass, use Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad and stamp off twice before stamping in the cocktail glass outline. Use Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends Marker to color the umbrella and Daffodil Delight Light Stampin’ Blends Marker to color the lemon slice.
- With the coordinating Love You More Than dies, cut the stamped coffee cup, cookie, chocolate and cocktail. Add to the card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the sentiment phrases, cut strips of Granny Apple Green cardstock (5/8″ x 1-5/8″ and 5/8″ x 1-7/8″). Stamp the phrases onto the strips using the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To complete the interior, use a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Then, stamp the phrase using the Tuxedo Black and repeat the process from above for the cocktail glass.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store from August 1 – August 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the August 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com so I can send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
The Nothing’s Better Than Bundle is the perfect stamp to create projects for lovers of coffee, cookies, chocolate and cocktails. Of course, I’m sure you likely know someone like me that enjoys them all!
Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to get creative! Below you will find a list of the project materials used for today’s project. To order the supplies, you can download the Supply List and go to my store to by clicking here. Your order is greatly appreciated.
Now it’s time to hop along and visit the projects from the other designers.
- Gloria Plunkett – Designz by Gloria
- Cindee Wilkinson – Just Sponge It!
- Margaret Knight – Creative Stamping with Margaret
- Kurstan Del Rosario – Stamp with Kurstan
- Laurie Bradshaw – Craft Coach Laurie
- Melanie Hockin – Mel’s Inky Fingers