October 3D Tutorial Bundle & Blog Hop
It’s a new month and to kick it off, we have the October 3D Tutorial Bundle & Blog Hop! We have the talented Patti Dolan joining us again as a guest designer. In addition to the tutorial bundle, the design team is featuring a blog hop. We’re each sharing a second project created using the same products to coordinate with our tutorial project. You’ll find the blog hop links at the bottom of this post. This month, the team is highlighting autumn.
Remember, the projects designed for the 3D bundle tutorials aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, we’re including both Imperial and Metric measurements for each project.
Starting next month, the 3D Bundle Tutorial Design Team is moving the date for our post to the 10th of each month. So mark your calendar! With the change, this month’s tutorial is available for purchase until November 10, 2020.
Now for a Sneak Peek of the October 3D projects…
You’re going to love these autumn themed projects in the October 3D Tutorial Bundle.
Here’s my bonus project to coordinate with my October 3D tutorial project and features the Love of Leaves Bundle.
- Create a card base with Early Espresso cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score & fold at 4-1/4″).
- Next, add a Very Vanilla cardstock layer (5-1/8″ x 4″).
- Cut two strips of Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper (1= 3/8″ x 5-1/4″ and 1=3/8″ x 4″). Attach the two strips to the Very Vanilla cardstock layer with each approximately 1″ from the side and bottom of the cardstock. The strips will intersect.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Love of Leaves stamp set using Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad onto a 2″ square of Very Vanilla cardstock. Cut using a stitched circle die from the Stitched Shapes Dies. Sponge along the edge of the circle with Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad.
- To stamp the leaves: first ink the leaf stamps from the Love of Leaves Stamp Set with Old Olive Classic Ink Pad. Then using a sponge dauber, dab Terracotta Tile Classic Ink along tips and partially along the sides of leaves. With another sponge dauber, dab Bumblebee Classic Ink in the center and along part of the leaf edges below the Terracotta Tile. (Note: it is difficult to see where you’ve dabbed the ink on the stamp but there’s “no wrong” way. Think of how leaves look when changing colors – no two are alike. ) After daubing the inks, stamp leaves onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and cut with the coordinating Stitched Leaves Dies.
- Using the second largest leaf die from the Stitched Leaves Dies, cut a piece of the Brushed Metallic Cardstock.
- For the next step, layer the leaves onto the card front and overlapping the intersection of the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper strips.
- To complete the card front, attach the sentiment label using Stampin’ Dimensionals. And of course, don’t forget to embellish the envelope.
When wanting to create autumn leaves, layering ink using sponge daubers onto your stamps is a fun technique. But remember, just dab the ink onto your base color of ink.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and November 10, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the October 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
Designer Series Paper Sale:
Starting today select Designer Series Paper are on sale for 15% off. The sales ends on October 31, 2020. Check back tomorrow for the full list of Designer Series Papers being discounted! Or if you’re eager to shop the sale, go to my store!
Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to get creative! Below you will find a list of the project materials used for today’s project. You can order the entire product suite or individual components. To order the supplies, you can download the Supply List and go to my store to by clicking here. Your order is greatly appreciated.
Now it’s time to hop along and visit the projects from the other designers.
Happy crafting and check back again tomorrow.Project Materials:
The host code for October is: YZ64N9SM. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.