Hand-Penned Petals Thanks
As promised, this week’s card is a new theme and features the Hand-Penned Petals Bundle. The beauty of the stamp set is the Distinktive design which provides a dimensional effect. Additionally, the stamps do not completely fill the line image stamp thus leaving unstamped background areas. This provides additional dimension and interest to the images. So if you’re stamping and think you’ve made a mistake, you haven’t. The images are supposed to be “imperfect”. Today’s thanks card is featuring the Hand-Penned Petals large floral spray and the new In-Colors. I love how the In-Colors coordinate together on projects. Details for creating the card are below.
Hand-Penned Petals Thanks Card Details:
- Create card base using Thick Basic White cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score & fold at 4-1/4″).
- Layer one is a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Polished Pink cardstock.
- The next layer is a Fresh Freesia Gingham print from the Pansy Petal Designer Series Paper (5″ x 3-3/4″).
- On Basic White cardstock, stamp the large floral spray from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set two (2) times using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Use the following Classic Stampin’ Ink Pads to stamp the flowers and leaves: Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink (stamp off once before stamping pink flowers) and Soft Succulent.
- Cut each of the floral sprays using the coordinating die from the Penned Flowers Dies.
- Add the floral sprays to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Position so that the floral sprays slightly overlap to create one large floral spray.
- For the sentiment, “thanks” is heat embossed using Versamark and White Embossing Powder. After embossing and allowing to cool slightly, fussy cut around the word. Attach to the lower corner of the card.
- Complete card by embellishing with Genial Gems.
If you’re like me and a lover of floral stamps, you’ll want to add this set to your stamp collection.
JUST A FEW REMINDERS…
Time is ticking and we’re down to the final few weeks on Last Chance Products. Some have already sold out. If you have favorites, be sure to check out the products before they are gone. Click here to check out the Last Chance Products.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
The current host code is: BRA2WKZ2. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.